Back pay for UTA

Filed under the list of shit I knew a month ago...Don’t show up to your Reserve unit the day after your separation date. It doesn’t matter and everything will be messed up.

That being said, can anyone help with a pay question on UTA lodging? My DOS was 1 Aug and I reported to my unit on 2 Aug. They gave me 4 UTA periods and 15 AT days to build up some time (I’m a TR).

I want to do the 4 UTA blocks First so they cover my hotel the night before and then the AT days on the back half somit covers my travel home.

The problem is I am not in any system so the lodging for my UTA days is just on my GTC instead of booked through the UTA office.

My question is how can I get the UTA office to cover my hotel upfront? Is there a form? Simple computer click? Any and all help is appreciated!

I did something similar. I paid for it myself and then a month or two later when everything was established, I drove over to the hotel with one of the comptroller girls, she swiped the unit card, and the hotel refunded me.