AFOQT Aviation Information

Studying for the AFOQT and having trouble finding great study information for the Aviation Knowledge section... Has anyone found a useful resource that will actually help prepare someone to crush that section? I have zero flying hours, will work on my PPL once I get home from my deployment, so that route for knowledge won't work for me.  Preparing for the 2019 AD UPT Board.

2 hours ago, Mortdude said:

Studying for the AFOQT and having trouble finding great study information for the Aviation Knowledge section... Has anyone found a useful resource that will actually help prepare someone to crush that section? I have zero flying hours, will work on my PPL once I get home from my deployment, so that route for knowledge won't work for me.  Preparing for the 2019 AD UPT Board.

I'd suggest getting a PPL test prep book or curriculum. Would help ya out on multiple fronts.

23 hours ago, GDAL said:

I'd suggest getting a PPL test prep book or curriculum. Would help ya out on multiple fronts.

Great advise, found some YouTube Ground School videos that have some good information as well.  Thanks.