Commanders are dropping like flies this year

MDDieselPilot

8 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

Age of consent in Nevada is 16... Might be different in UCMJ, but if the local cops are prosecuting I think the civilian law applies.

I mean..... Just to be clear.... Even if that's legal, you're still a fuckhead if you're in you're early 40s sleeping around with teenagers. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

Agreed. My implication is that this won't be a "simple" matter of banging a 17 year old who flashed a fake ID. 

When the authorities are collecting genetic markers/specimens from him - nope.

Must have something with which to compare said official specimen obtained from the minor. 

To any future aviators reading this,  when you become an adult, don't bang children.  It's not as cool as Wooderson (Dazed and Confused) makes it out to be.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Biff_T said:

To any future aviators reading this,  when you become an adult, don't bang children.  It's not as cool as Wooderson (Dazed and Confused) makes it out to be.  

I’m not vouching for the accused, and I believe there is a special place in hell for child molesters…but what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? This dude certainly looks guilty, but the allegations have yet to be substantiated. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Standby said:

I’m not vouching for the accused, and I believe there is a special place in hell for child molesters…but what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? This dude certainly looks guilty, but the allegations have yet to be substantiated. 

I'm not the jury.   He could be innocent for all I care.   But why in God's good name would he even be a suspect in a child abuse case? 

4 hours ago, Standby said:

Just to clear up the constitutional misunderstanding here...innocent until proven guilty (6th amendment guarantee of a fair trial) applies in a court of law. The police, local populous, person's neighbors, wing commander, random people on baseops.net, etc. are not holding a criminal trial. We are free to use risk mitigation and reasonable logic.

I'm not the jury.   He could be innocent for all I care.   But why in God's good name would he even be a suspect in a child abuse case? 

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. We know what percentage of the total facts in the case? More than 0 but not much more?

#metoo and believe all women has had a lot of negatives to it. As it stands, he is currently innocent. Who knows what happened?
  • Downvote 1

55 minutes ago, Guardian said:

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. We know what percentage of the total facts in the case? More than 0 but not much more?

#metoo and believe all women has had a lot of negatives to it. As it stands, he is currently innocent. Who knows what happened?

Yeah. I know we shouldn't be so quick to judge.   It just reminds me of another airman in the early 2000s I flew with who was arrested for child abuse.  He was shipped to the OSS during the investigation.  He was charged and did federal time for molesting toddlers.   Not only did be molest them, but he was taking photos of his own children to use for trades with other scumbags.   You would have never thought this guy liked banging toddlers.  He was a "good dude" like everyone else.

I hope this guy didn't do anything to hurt anyone.    But I wouldn't be surprised if he did.  

The #metoo movement can eat a bag of dicks.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pawnman said:

That's gotta be a fun investigation.

"Your honor I'd like to call Senior Airman Snuffy to the stand."

"Senior Airman Snuffy, can you explain your role to the court." 

"I was the Wing Sausage Watcher sir. 3 years DDRP duty." 

On 9/11/2022 at 8:09 AM, Lord Ratner said:

Age of consent in Nevada is 16... Might be different in UCMJ, but if the local cops are prosecuting I think the civilian law applies.

Honest question. If that's the case why is he being charged by the civilian law for acts with someone under 18? Should it be under 16?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, arg said:

Honest question. If that's the case why is he being charged by the civilian law for acts with someone under 18? Should it be under 16?

That's a good question, but I have no idea

Edit: the law is 16. Might just be another instance of lazy journalism

https://www.shouselaw.com/nv/defense/nrs/201-230-lewdness-with-a-child/

Edited by Lord Ratner

• 1 month later...
On 9/15/2022 at 7:36 PM, FLEA said:

"Your honor I'd like to call Senior Airman Snuffy to the stand."

"Senior Airman Snuffy, can you explain your role to the court." 

"I was the Wing Sausage Watcher sir. 3 years DDRP duty." 

-My absolute #1/5 69WG DONG watchers; never blinks--Promote Now, DONG/CC next!!!

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Arkbird said:

I hope he's not part of the Leather Dogmask Bandits!  

• Haha 1

Not sure where to put this given that no one's actually been fired yet that I'm aware of.  I do not consider "Just the News" to be a particularly reliable news source but there's a lot of details on the below linked news story, whistleblower complaint is also posted on there.  Overall the complaint seems absolutely stupid/absurd to me but in today's climate that doesn't matter.

Veterans of Furry Wars: Air Force pledges crackdown on airmen wearing kinky sex toy merch | Just The News

Couldn't come at a worse time for the people caught up in this; CAT 5 just took over AFSOC a couple days ago.  He's going to crucify/proper FUCK anyone that he even suspects could possibly make him look bad.