Commanders are dropping like flies this year

MDDieselPilot

After witnessing the AF's continued spiral into total Maoist political insanity, I can't fathom why any aviator would ever want to be a commander. This latest case is proof positive that there is literally no hope. Even when you try to do the right thing as the boss, the Blue machine will find a way to purge you and destroy what reputation you've built. 

Sometimes I have a hard time believing that this is reality and not some Truman-show satirical comedy we're living. Looking forward to the political officer billets opening up in combat squadrons soon. 

Maybe someone should realize that the real insensitivity is loading people onto a geriatric jet and flying it into combat. Real dick move if you ask me. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

On November 29, 2018 at 11:01 AM, Sua Sponte said:

The previous Vance CV was my Sq/CC when he was relieved of command over an ASEV failure, he was the fall guy. He eventually made O-6, but had to work twice as hard and the right people took care of him. So, I wouldn’t say this dude’s career is totally done. 

The 'previous Vance CV', as in the new Laughlin Wg CC?

On 11/30/2018 at 3:52 PM, BashiChuni said:

OH FFS! Heaven forbid ISIS gets offended on what our airmen are proudly writing on bombs  

the Air Force is lost guys. 

3FFB3718-F133-4693-9226-AAD24C08DF1C.jpeg

Jesus.

We’re going to drop this ordinance on you that is designed to rip you and everything around you apart in an extremely violent and unpleasant manner, but we’ll be sure to be culturally sensitive about it, so you’ve at least got that going for you. Also, rest assured, we won’t be drawing ANY dicks while in the process of killing you and breaking your shit.

Good to see that we’re finally starting to get our priorities straight. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

“According to the CDI, the compact disc was discovered when a vehicle driven by an "other country national" was inspected as it entered the base. The disc was later turned in to officials. The suggestive material prompted an investigation.”
Here’s a CF. Don’t be sloppy.

Other Country National? Because Third Country National is also a pejorative term?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Other Country National? Because Third Country National is also a pejorative term?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. They changed from TCN to OCN 3-4 years ago because some twat thought it was a reference to third world not that it was a third country (host nation being first, US being second, and all others belonging to a third country).
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Prozac said:

Jesus.

We’re going to drop this ordinance on you that is designed to rip you and everything around you apart in an extremely violent and unpleasant manner, but we’ll be sure to be culturally sensitive about it, so you’ve at least got that going for you. Also, rest assured, we won’t be drawing ANY dicks while in the process of killing you and breaking your shit.

Who ever did the firing doesn't even understand what will follow. Knowing the G.I. mind penises will appear anywhere even at the most embarrassing time. Glad I'm long retired.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, congressman said:

Fellas, i have yet to have any contact with him.

Well lookey lookey who showed up,  keep your cranium on a swivel in DC.

is McSally going to fill in for Kyle?  Figured you’d hear the rumors before us.  I know it the senate, but anything?

Edited by matmacwc

12 hours ago, Prozac said:

Jesus.

Priorities for the next generation warfighter: Avoid conflict. No outward expressions of sexuality. No jokes, criticisms, or judgements. You must kill without glee, and also without question.

25 minutes ago, torqued said:

Priorities for the next generation warfighter: Avoid conflict. No outward expressions of sexuality. No jokes, criticisms, or judgements. You must kill without glee, and also without question.

No male Airman Authorized/Eunuchs only - seems to be the direction the USAF is heading. If you can't pass this test "punch now".  

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2019/02/12/first-female-viper-demo-team-pilot-relieved-after-two-weeks/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=Socialflow+AIR&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR0M8v5gFLG12Hn7AFSenM7xHUQWaqWLax45c0-LuS7kC-m0lGwTh2VrXwE

“Col. Derek O’Malley, 20th Fighter Wing commander, relieved Capt. Zoe Kotnik from command Feb. 11 due to a loss of confidence in her ability to lead and command the Air Combat Command F-16 Viper demonstration team,” Col. Allen Herritage, director of public affairs at ACC, said in a statement.

The ironic part is the commander who relieved her of command is the same guy who helped make the Korean Gold Bond video in the 2000's.

Edited by Sua Sponte

44 minutes ago, Sua Sponte said:

Wonder what she did.  Pretty brutal story overall -- seemed like she had her s*** together. 

47 minutes ago, BFM this said:

Depending on the circumstances surrounding this case, could be very ironic indeed.

...or a non sequitur 

Agreed.  No way to know if it was something like the B-52s drawing penises in the sky, or a routine training rule violation like busting an NSA or something similar.