RIP Doc

HU&W

33 minutes ago, Hacker said:

I mean, except for that Steve is British, living in the UK, and doing his research and producing that content while physically residing in the UK.

Head for the Ecuadorian embassy Steve

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Hacker said:

I mean, except for that Steve is British, living in the UK, and doing his research and producing that content while physically residing in the UK.

Long-standing precedent that non-citizens still benefit from certain Constitutional protections, freedom of the press being one of them. 

4 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Long-standing precedent that non-citizens still benefit from certain Constitutional protections, freedom of the press being one of them. 

Yes the Bill of Rights is a limitation on US Governmental powers.

• Upvote 1

Steve,

Did you attempt to contact Doc’s immediate family prior to releasing the video? At least an attempt to find out if they had been informed by the Air Force of his acute cause of death?  

I could not imagine being his family if you did not, and having a youtube video be the way that I find out the details of how my spouse/dad/uncle died.  I hope you took that into consideration.

Other operational details regarding supposed unit status in the video- I don’t agree with what you did, but you’re a journalist. You do you.