2017 Fighter Unit UPT Interview Schedule

I've put together an updated list of all the UPT interview boards that are currently scheduled for 2017 (fighter units only), along with website links to the postings and phone numbers to call for more information.  Obviously it is always changing so I plan on updating it every month. 

If you are interested, just respond to this post and I'll send you a link.

Best of luck.  Don't ever give up on the dream!

GEKO

1 hour ago, GEKO said:

I've put together an updated list of all the UPT interview boards that are currently scheduled for 2017 (fighter units only), along with website links to the postings and phone numbers to call for more information.  Obviously it is always changing so I plan on updating it every month. 

If you are interested, just respond to this post and I'll send you a link.

Best of luck.  Don't ever give up on the dream!

GEKO

First time posting on here. I would really appreciate that link. Right now I have all the units bookmarked on google and check about every 2 hours (not really but i'd like to). Thanks for this!

12 hours ago, nsplayr said:

I hate to be that guy, but this process is ridiculous. Just post a link to a Google docs spreadsheet or document and update as needed.

Eliminates the need for dudes to PM you. Open source the useful info and call it a day.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I provide this information on our website, but I'd like to avoid any sort of advertising on someone else's website so I opted for dudes to just PM me.  Seems to be an easy enough process, and I'm gotten a lot of great feedback from it.

Well, if Toro says so...

I put it on our website, so you can find it there.  http://www.howtobecomeafighterpilot.com

My intent for our website is to provide some value and answer questions to help dudes along the journey in accomplishing their dream of becoming a fighter pilot (probably applies to all AF pilots not just fighters, but that's the niche I know).  That being said, Baseops.net is the best resource out there.  I'm a prior F-16 Guard guy, so if you have any questions along the way, feel free to hit me up.

GEKO

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, bigdreams said:

Someone already made a site some time back with ALL units (Reserve + Guard) that are hiring.

https://afpilotjobs.com

No need to pm anyone or exchange emails.

That's great!  They've done a fantastic job with their site.  We'll keep updating ours, but I'd recommend for everyone to reference that link for additional information to what we provide.  Great job.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...