The Congressman is back yo

congressman

21 minutes ago, pawnman said:

Not a huge fan of Kinzinger, but I'm not sure the Afghanistan pullout is the flex Mike thinks it is. 

was thinking the same thing...no US fatalities? no taliban takeover? what evac was he watching?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Day Man said:

was thinking the same thing...no US fatalities? no taliban takeover? what evac was he watching?

Pompeo wasn't in the seat during that part. Blinken had taken over by then. Pompeo's certainly going to distance himself from events after January 2021.

Edited by nunya
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nunya said:

Pompeo wasn't in the seat during that part. Blinken had taken over by then. Pompeo's certainly going to distance himself from events after January 2021.

rog...so he's saying his "theoretical" plan would have gone much smoother?

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Vetter said:

No one saw this coming.

3F00354F-630B-4674-8E87-4782E5E3512E.jpeg

Well if your business (CNN) model is mostly based on how Trump is a bad guy and 6 Jan 21 was a violent attempt to overthrow the government, then this is the guy you hire.

Oh and then there’s this:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoyella/2022/12/15/the-five-leads-fox-news-to-big-win-in-2022-cable-news-ratings-as-cnn-msnbc-have-worst-years-ever/?sh=57c51fec42c0

9 hours ago, dream big said:

I bet he was a real gem to work with in the Flying Squadron. 

On the other hand, my buddy has some peers who were in Tulsi’s Army unit and say she was always a pleasure to work with. 

I flew with a guy who is in his guard unit. Apparently his public persona is fairly well matched to his private persona.

Edited by Lord Ratner

3 minutes ago, Lord Ratner said:

I flew with a guy who is in his guard unit. Apparently his public persona is fairly well matched to his private persona.

Ill play devils advocate here a bit but isn't that a good thing? Don't we want politicians who are authentic and do not put a façade on for camera. 

4 hours ago, FLEA said:

Ill play devils advocate here a bit but isn't that a good thing? Don't we want politicians who are authentic and do not put a façade on for camera. 

Sorry, I was unclear. I didn't mean that he was quick to cry. I meant that he was a careerist twat who would do anything to stay in the spotlight.

That's his public persona as far as I can tell, and that's what his squadron mate confirmed.

• Like 2