The Congressman is back yo

congressman

27 minutes ago, brabus said:

So according to Adam, you can’t love and support your country (MW definition of patriot) if you didn’t fight in a 18th century war.

E6D93527-2FA0-4A23-B220-592CCE620991.thumb.jpeg.37a6546b2a27783c3b599537004cae36.jpeg

Going full retard is what seems to get you reelected in DC.  Maybe he's just decided that he can't beat them, so might as well join them?  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, brabus said:

So according to Adam, you can’t love and support your country (MW definition of patriot) if you didn’t fight in a 18th century war.

E6D93527-2FA0-4A23-B220-592CCE620991.thumb.jpeg.37a6546b2a27783c3b599537004cae36.jpeg

His shtick has gotten tired. I understand he’s trying to paint himself as the anti-Trump guy, but he’s got nothing to offer except tears and more “January 6th is the worst day in American history” narrative. Those buffoons and LARP idiots have all been arrested and will serve jail time. After 5 years, the Trump haters still haven’t realized what he craves, it’s attention. And this commission will only breathe life into his followers. How about this, do, or even just say something, about the trillions of dollars we’re just printing every 6 months. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Guardian said:

I may have missed something. What is his point?

I may be wrong, but this is the only explanation I can think of: He took massive amount of flak for losing his self control (and dignity) during the hearing. He's hurt, insulted, and compelled to hit back on Twitter, but must do so in a 120 characters or less. So he makes a generalization about all of his critics and lumps them into the same category: Supporters of the Jan 6 riots, or people who think of themselves as patriots.

i.e.: "If you are my critic, you must think yourself a patriot, but you're not".

In his defense, some of the Twitter posts about him were brutal enough to make anyone cry. I mean, I cried when I saw it:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E8NIYCKWUAECdwR?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by torqued

2 hours ago, jrizzell said:

His shtick has gotten tired. I understand he’s trying to paint himself as the anti-Trump guy, but he’s got nothing to offer except tears and more “January 6th is the worst day in American history” narrative. Those buffoons and LARP idiots have all been arrested and will serve jail time. After 5 years, the Trump haters still haven’t realized what he craves, it’s attention. And this commission will only breathe life into his followers. How about this, do, or even just say something, about the trillions of dollars we’re just printing every 6 months. 

This. 

I looked at his Twitter page and he has zero posts on things like the out of control spending, border crisis, etc… Pretty sure his role as an elected official goes beyond hating Trump and only worrying about Jan 6th, but what do I know? 

• Like 2

On 8/10/2021 at 7:38 AM, jrizzell said:

Move along and keep quiet, it's for your own good. Don't question, obey.

Federal Reserve System meme 1.png

On 8/10/2021 at 9:47 AM, kaputt said:

This. 

I looked at his Twitter page and he has zero posts on things like the out of control spending, border crisis, etc… Pretty sure his role as an elected official goes beyond hating Trump and only worrying about Jan 6th, but what do I know? 

He appears to be your typical Neo-conservative. He will support any other nation state, especially the modern nation state of Israel, before he supports the People of this nation. Trump's not completely innocent in that regard either. Pockets greased, and Constitution spat upon, Kinzinger definitely is no Patriot. He poisons the well by claiming one cannot be a Patriot if they didn't participate in our nation's founding war. Let this politician be an archetypal example of the uni-party that controls our nation. Democrats/Republicans are one in the same, for the most part. Unfortunately any worthwhile politicians (well, more worthwhile than what we have) must chose either Uni-party side red or Uni-party side blue to get anywhere upwards in politics due to people's voting habits and how the system is set up (for example, people don't want to "waste" a vote on a different party than Dem./Repub. since it "wouldn't matter" due to Dem./Repub. majorities).

336F7198-AEFC-4FC2-B085-D8B4E444AA29.jpeg

Edited by dogfish78

3 hours ago, dogfish78 said:

Move along and keep quiet, it's for your own good. Don't question, obey.

Federal Reserve System meme 1.png

Because the inflation would immediately destroy us. And your next post just shows how much of a sheep you are

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, MCO said:

Because the inflation would immediately destroy us. And your next post just shows how much of a sheep you are

Inflation is not necessary to have our own currency; but when our currency is controlled by a private bank and issued to us as a loan, it is.

Rise-and-Fall-of-the-USD-688d-1024x554.jpg

On 8/14/2021 at 6:55 PM, busdriver said:

Why don't you explain the pros and cons of a fiat vs commodity monetary systems.

I wasn't making an argument for commodity versus fiat systems. I was highlighting how our current fiat system is not for the People, but for the private banking cartel, to put it lightly. Don't change the subject.

It's hilarious that he has gone to great lengths to position himself as an anti Trump Republican, yet he is acting EXACTLY like Trump, right down to the moronic Twitter posts.

I'm not sure who on this guys staff is telling him this is the right approach. I guess more likely is he's not listening to anyone. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 8/18/2021 at 12:22 PM, kaputt said:

It's hilarious that he has gone to great lengths to position himself as an anti Trump Republican, yet he is acting EXACTLY like Trump, right down to the moronic Twitter posts.

I'm not sure who on this guys staff is telling him this is the right approach. I guess more likely is he's not listening to anyone. 

While many didn't like Trump's tweets/posts, clearly millions of people did like them and my belief is that millions of our citizens have been fed up with the officialness of the bureaucracy that has not only never gotten anything done that benefits the people, but has actually worked against the people. We're supposed to fawn over Ivy league graduates who move into politics like they're special and actually work for a living. Expected to yield to beancounter bureaucrat advice written on hundred paged taxpayer funded publications, but doesn't actually do sh*t to benefit the people. Trump spoke like a real human for once in federal politics and it was the most refreshing federal politics have been for a loooong time. 

communism-useless-idiots.png

7 hours ago, Wendell said:

So he continues to point fingers and blame Trump as the current administration can’t dig itself out of its ups…I for one will be glad when he is just another washed up pilot on the street 

https://ktvz.com/videos/2021/08/22/gop-congressman-places-blame-on-trump-admin-for-crisis-in-afghanistan-they-set-this-up-to-fail-3/

I was waiting for “actually it’s Trump’s fault”…no, this mess is 100% Biden’s mess. Trump had an exist strategy…woke Miley sat on it until Biden finally made a decision in April and now we have one of the largest humanitarian crises in recent history - and because the guy in the office can’t put a sentence together let alone make a strategic decision, it might get much worse.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

On 8/19/2021 at 12:39 PM, LookieRookie said:

From what I remember, he started good anti trump piece after he didn’t get the SECAF job.

https://www.defensenews.com/congress/2019/04/27/rep-adam-kinzinger-says-hes-open-to-air-force-secretary-job/

Good gig for a Metroliner guy.  Heck, I have Beech 99/Shorts 330 time...should have thrown my hat in the ring.

• Haha 1

On 8/24/2021 at 9:47 PM, dream big said:

I was waiting for “actually it’s Trump’s fault”…no, this mess is 100% Biden’s mess. Trump had an exist strategy…woke Miley sat on it until Biden finally made a decision in April and now we have one of the largest humanitarian crises in recent history - and because the guy in the office can’t put a sentence together let alone make a strategic decision, it might get much worse.  

Indeed. I wonder how bad this disaster will get before people stop blaming Trump. My guess is never.