Jump to content

The Next President is...


disgruntledemployee

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Seadogs said:

Because in every election, they stopped counting votes in the middle of the night. Because workers were tired and needed sleep. Nothing to see here, heads back into the sand boys. 

Keep saying it and maybe someday it will come true. It’s Trump’s playbook. 
 

Meanwhile, on January 21, 2021 Joe Biden will be sworn in as #46. I truly feel sorry for those who can’t see beyond the conspiracies and Trump’s lies and bullshit. 
 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Homestar said:

Keep saying it and maybe someday it will come true. It’s Trump’s playbook. 
 

Meanwhile, on January 21, 2021 Joe Biden will be sworn in as #46. I truly feel sorry for those who can’t see beyond the conspiracies and Trump’s lies and bullshit. 
 

 

You are literally sticking your head in the sand and screaming "LALALA". There is video proof. Millions stayed up late into the night and watched it happen. You saying it didn't happen doesn't mean it didn't happen.

 

Again, get stuck on the word conspiracy. You my friend have not offered any evidence to support your claims. So you are acting more like a conspiracy cuck. 

  • Like 2
  • Downvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MooseAg03 said:

If anyone looks at the situation from a purely objective standpoint, then they will come to the conclusion that something weird happened.

No, they would come to the conclusion that there is misinformation spreading like wildfire, and trust the courts to settle any serious cases of voter fraud. 

1 hour ago, MooseAg03 said:

I've heard one counting location told the Republicans they stopped counting at 10:30 pm, only to continue counting without oversight until 1 am.

Source?

1 hour ago, MooseAg03 said:

If they had been mailed, then they would have been more randomized and they tend to favor Republican candidates as time goes on since rural areas take longer for ballots to be shipped and processed.

https://twitter.com/aphilosophae/status/1325592112428163072?s=10

1 hour ago, MooseAg03 said:

From new draconian coronavirus lockdowns that obviously haven't worked

Source? The research is clear that they do work, but whether the economic/social cost is worth it is a matter of opinion/politics.

1 hour ago, MooseAg03 said:

additional mandates to only breathe air filtered by a mask (which also hasn't worked the past 6 months)

They work, it's not a silver bullet.

1 hour ago, MooseAg03 said:

now our election system is being brought into question either by people hell bent on taking down Trump or his craziness in refusing to accept the results.

I'll agree here. Any actual evidence of fraud should absolutely go through the court system. But it's definitely the most unlikely case that there is massive voter fraud at the scale necessary to change the results and Trump is undermining the democratic process by implying otherwise (even though he is within his legal right to challenge).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Seadogs said:

You are literally sticking your head in the sand and screaming "LALALA". There is video proof. Millions stayed up late into the night and watched it happen. You saying it didn't happen doesn't mean it didn't happen.

 

Again, get stuck on the word conspiracy. You my friend have not offered any evidence to support your claims. So you are acting more like a conspiracy cuck. 

The burden of proof is not on me to prove that a conspiracy isn't at play here.  

Don't patronize me with "my friend."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Seadogs said:

Show me when and where. 

https://www.nvsos.gov/sos/elections/voters/election-turnout-statistics

Here's an example. You can scroll down to 2016 and see 20,000 votes were counted on Nevada after week 1 had passed. They stop counting when there's nothing left to count and waiting for another batch of legally postmarked mail in ballots, or when they are counting votes and report them all at once as was the case in Michigan (giving the impression of a pause).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DosXX said:

https://www.nvsos.gov/sos/elections/voters/election-turnout-statistics

Here's an example. You can scroll down to 2016 and see 20,000 votes were counted on Nevada after week 1 had passed. They stop counting when there's nothing left to count and waiting for another batch of legally postmarked mail in ballots, or when they are counting votes and report them all at once as was the case in Michigan (giving the impression of a pause).

I'm talking about when 1 candidate was ahead and all counting ceased. Then when counting resumes the other candidate shoots up and overtakes the leading candidate. You won't find another example of that in history, only in corrupt African elections. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You're probably closer to the truth here, as a matter of fact.

Geez guys, they are getting the exact result they want. They want to divide us and make us hate each other.


As for the coronavirus stuff, I need no source that lockdowns don’t work. If they did we wouldn’t have cases spiking in areas where they were implemented. Same with mask use, if a high percentage of people are wearing masks, then why the spiking case numbers months after they were implemented? It’s a fvcking respiratory virus that is highly contagious. It’s a force of nature that we cannot control. Even Sweden is having a spike over the last month, it seems that no matter what the policy, the shit is still going to spread.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...