The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

Ok, seems I gotta spell it out for the folks in the room here.  Years ago, Trump say, all you gotta do is grab em by the pussy.  Its a control thing.  He has done that to a large majority of the republic party, politicians and voters alike.  For the politicians that know better but go along with trump they are weak ass pussies, weaklings, and spineless turds that won't stand against him.  For the maga voters, same shit.

My analogy has nothing to do with DEI, it's purely a figurative statement to say, today, most Republicans are weak, and Trump has grabbed by their weak ass pussy.

There, does that make more sense?

1 hour ago, disgruntledemployee said:

Ok, seems I gotta spell it out for the folks in the room here.  Years ago, Trump say, all you gotta do is grab em by the pussy.  Its a control thing.  He has done that to a large majority of the republic party, politicians and voters alike.  For the politicians that know better but go along with trump they are weak ass pussies, weaklings, and spineless turds that won't stand against him.  For the maga voters, same shit.

My analogy has nothing to do with DEI, it's purely a figurative statement to say, today, most Republicans are weak, and Trump has grabbed by their weak ass pussy.

Username checks out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

I can’t think of anything more weak than a president who has to use the baby steps into Air Force one, has to be pumped up with uppers to deliver speeches, and who only makes the decisions/takes questions that are approved by his handlers. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, disgruntledemployee said:

Ok, seems I gotta spell it out for the folks in the room here.  Years ago, Trump say, all you gotta do is grab em by the .  Its a control thing.  He has done that to a large majority of the republic party, politicians and voters alike.  For the politicians that know better but go along with trump they are weak ass pussies, weaklings, and spineless turds that won't stand against him.  For the maga voters, same shit.

My analogy has nothing to do with DEI, it's purely a figurative statement to say, today, most Republicans are weak, and Trump has grabbed by their weak ass .

17 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

God forbid something happen to Biden, this cackling idiot would be in charge.

Shes fucking retarded 

For those who say the President has no say in the price of gas/fossil fuels.  Thanks Biden.

“Minimum lease bonds will soar to $150,000 under the new rules from $10,000 -- a level unchanged since 1960.

Royalty rates will rise to 16.67% from 12.5%, and the minimum amount companies can bid at oil and gas auctions will increase to $10 an acre from $2. The rental rate for a 10-year lease will double to $3 an acre for the first two years, eventually rising to $15 per acre in the final years. The fees can be adjusted for inflation after 10 years.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-finalizes-higher-fees-for-oil-and-gas-companies-on-federal-lands/ar-BB1lwNYC

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HeloDude said:

For those who say the President has no say in the price of gas/fossil fuels.  Thanks Biden.

The dumber point of this is that higher costs to oil and natural gas on federal land will predominantly affect offshore production.  And the rapid expansion capability within the US system is private land fracking.  

So this move is really just incentivizing increased investment into/growth of fracking.

On 4/12/2024 at 3:47 PM, busdriver said:

The dumber point of this is that higher costs to oil and natural gas on federal land will predominantly affect offshore production.  And the rapid expansion capability within the US system is private land fracking.  

So this move is really just incentivizing increased investment into/growth of fracking.

The royalties may mean actual money… everything else is budget dust to budget dust. The lease bond is returned after conclusion of the lease, unless there’s an issue—then it becomes budget dust on the insurer’s books.

Probably won’t make gas cheaper, but once the dust settles it likely won’t have a meaningful impact.

Except, as bus driver pointed out: Incentivizing extracting the same product in places where the Public has less of a stake.

This is a nothingburger. 

Edited by jice
Edit: Did a little more research. Lease bond isn’t returned. It’s a mechanism to keep the riff-raff out. Rest remains.

BOSEY. That needs to be a young Lt's callsign somewhere.