The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

speaking of treason... 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/treason-rep-waltz-says-dod-told-china-spy-balloons-crossed-us-trump-years-gen-mattis-not-tell-trump-thought/

Rep. Mike Waltz (R-FL): My office has been briefed by the office of the Secretary of Defense of the current Pentagon that it happened over Florida, it happened over Texas, and that it’s happened before. We have more detailed questions but what is unclear, Stuart, at this point is, did the Pentagon under the Trump Administration brief the Trump White House and give them the option to take action or did they decide not to brief them for whatever reason? And there is some speculation, I talked to Trump administration officials over the weekend, that the Pentagon deliberately did it because they thought Trump would be too provocative and too aggressive. So that’s what we need to get to the bottom of and one person that I’m waiting to hear from that we haven’t heard from that list is former Secretary of Defense, General Mattis who was the secretary during this time period. What did he know and what did he decide to pass on and brief to the president.

4 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

210439b3014228a515c2027e0d4ed20b

Is that Mr. Belding she's smooching? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Meh... it could be worse.

Check 1:25 on the one below.

At least Brits value being witty and gifted with oratory (that’s max performing an STS) instead of whatever MTG, Lauren Boebert and the like are going for. I’m not even talking about policy, it’s just annoying behavior. And all these MP’s at least dressed like they belong and not like they’re trying to track down 101 Dalmatians to make a new coat like that moron.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

When the SOTU turns into a clown show, circus, whatever…then we shouldn’t be surprised when those in attendance act less than professional.  This has been a long time coming and the SOTU has become a joke, and has been for quite a while. All it is now is an opportunity for the President and his party to tell you how great they’ve been doing, how bad the other side is, and their pie in the sky dream list to appease their base.

The joke is on all of you who tuned in or are focusing on the show.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Danger41 said:

Regardless of your political feelings, I wish we could stop this stupid heckling from the crowd. JFC it’s so embarrassing.

I agree. But I noticed MTG caused JB to walk back his statement on SS a couple of levels.

4 hours ago, arg said:

I agree. But I noticed MTG caused JB to walk back his statement on SS a couple of levels.

It was a complete lie, most of his voters will stupidly believe it though. I really liked how McCarthy tried to be the adult in the room. Makes Pelosi look like a petulant child from two years ago .

The SOTU is nothing more than political theater. Accomplishes absolutely nothing. 

• Upvote 4

On 2/8/2023 at 9:10 AM, Danger41 said:

Regardless of your political feelings, I wish we could stop this stupid heckling from the crowd. JFC it’s so embarrassing.

Quoting you again. Watched a Gutfeld clip where he said something like, if the guy doing the talking didn't tell any lies he wouldn't get heckling from the crowd. Radical thought.

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/05/politics/biden-student-loan-forgiveness-scotus/index.html

I'm laughing at humans

"But if you talk to someone who comes from poverty, or someone who’s a person of color, they are going to benefit from the forgiveness program the most because they’re the ones that have to jump through extra financial hoops in order to get where everyone else in the educated country is,” he said -.  

The people of color will benefit more?  Lol.  Fuck this guy.  

I know I'm beating a dead horse but how much more of this racist shit do I have to listen too?  

"His parents, immigrants from Mexico, couldn’t afford to help him pay for college. Enriquez was wait-listed at a state school that had a meteorology program, so he instead enrolled at a more expensive school out of state. He is now pursuing a master’s degree, which he felt he needed to stand out in a competitive industry."

He "felt" he needed....

Well Mr Enriquez, do you know what's funny?  I too couldn't afford school (working class parents), but instead of taking out a student loan, I joined the fucking military.  I flew in combat, got to invade a country, lost a wife or two, lost some people I considered friends, spent most of my life gone or on alert.   Guess what I  didn't have to do?  Ask uncle Biden for a handout.   I have zero sympathy for these clowns.   I really do.  I have none.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, GrndPndr said:

Hmmm...  Self deprecating humor, or a lucid remembrance?

https://twitter.com/AZgeopolitics/status/1632840930779623427?s=20

When they opened his skull, they saw Skittles in place of a brain.  

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just confirming I have the facts...Trump will be arrested on Tuesday for giving a check to an adult film star while Biden is celebrated for standing by as millions of dollars were funneled from Chinese firms to all of his relatives.

• Thanks 2