The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

8 hours ago, Stoker said:

Jeb is too much of a policy wonk to survive in today's politics. No one gives a crap about how you're going to increase the effectiveness of program x by y percent. They want to hear how you'll punish people who think differently and spend money on people who think like them. 

Lol, lots of truth here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, torqued said:

Someone really wants him gone before 2024.

I think he’s doing a good enough job of that on his own.  

I predict the lid gets blown off of the Bidens soon. I think the classified docs, the insane amounts of money, his health, Hunter, the drugs, the laptop, the Chinese, the Penn Biden Center, etc are all connected.  I truly believe the smoking gun will be found in the classified docs.  I don’t think the powers in DC or in the media can keep it hidden for much longer.  

Hopefully, people’s eyes are finally opened to what the elites are up to and we get the massive reset we need in this country.  

Edited by lloyd christmas
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

If the GOP has a large field of candidates after the first 3-4 states, Trump most likely wins the nomination…of course assuming nothing drastically changes between now and then.  By SC, there really can only be Trump and one other major nominee for Trump to not get it.  As of right now I don’t think that’s Nikki Haley…though she could do well in SC because that’s her state.  She has a lot of pros going for her, but in today’s environment, the majority of GOP voters want a fighter, and Haley doesn’t come across that way.  She was a traditional Republican governor—didn’t do a bad job, but didn’t set herself apart from the rest.  Now DeSantis, he’s doing just that.  He’s a fighter, but with what more/less appears to be a relatively clean personal record.  And anyone that can go from barely winning against a drug addict in 2018, to 4 years later destroying his opponent in a state like Florida, only goes to show that he has appeal in the middle/past the hard liners.

As far as Trump then running as an independent, my money is on that he wouldn’t, but I wouldn’t be shocked if he did.  If he runs as an independent, not only does he lose, but he also pisses off many of his previous supporters who don’t want him splitting the vote.

As for the Dems, assuming it’s not Biden, I always thought that Buttigeg would get the nod since he checks the boxes for the left, but lately I’ve been hearing a lot of rumbling abut Michelle Obama…who has never held office of any kind, never been in charge of a business, etc.  But the left really likes her and she also checks a lot of their boxes.

The fun part of a Nikki Haley campaign will be watching all the gymnastics from the “you have to vote for a woman of color” crowd who treated that as the only qualification that mattered.

Suddenly they’ll be supporting old white guy because “well yeah… but not that one, she doesn’t count.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Lawman said:

The fun part of a Nikki Haley campaign will be watching all the gymnastics from the “you have to vote for a woman of color” crowd who treated that as the only qualification that mattered.

Suddenly they’ll be supporting old white guy because “well yeah… but not that one, she doesn’t count.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It would be pretty easy for them. This is the party that called Larry Elder the "black face of white supremacy" while supporting one of the most privileged white dudes in California for governor. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fbi-to-search-mike-pences-home-for-additional-classified-materials-11675356965

FBI in talks to schedule an additional search of Pence's home. Just like with Biden. Pence can continue living at his home in the meantime, his lawyer did the original search that turned up classified, etc. No conspiracy, just cooperation.

It's weird that when you're not a belligerent asshole who ignores subpoenas you don't get raided. If you cooperate with an investigation like this, things can be a bit more gentlemanly.

Pence is getting treated exactly like Biden has (other than the special counsel at least so far), and IMHO there's nothing fishy about it at all. Trump was treated differently because he acted very differently when the Archives & FBI started asking questions.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, nsplayr said:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fbi-to-search-mike-pences-home-for-additional-classified-materials-11675356965

FBI in talks to schedule an additional search of Pence's home. Just like with Biden. Pence can continue living at his home in the meantime, his lawyer did the original search that turned up classified, etc. No conspiracy, just cooperation.

It's weird that when you're not a belligerent asshole who ignores subpoenas you don't get raided. If you cooperate with an investigation like this, things can be a bit more gentlemanly.

Pence is getting treated exactly like Biden has (other than the special counsel at least so far), and IMHO there's nothing fishy about it at all. Trump was treated differently because he acted very differently when the Archives & FBI started asking questions.

Biden really can't send the FBI on classified documents raids anymore since the American public knows he's just as guilty as the next guy.  Had he been able to keep his own misdeeds under the radar, the FBI would be raiding Pence (and any other political threat).

• Thanks 1

On 2/1/2023 at 12:39 PM, Lawman said:

To get around that and a host of other issues I think the DNC has to oust Biden.  

But I agree with whoever typed that DeSantis is the fighter that conservatives are looking for.  Seems like an easy choice for the RNC.  And they'll probably fuck it up.

• Like 1

I’m again here to remind folks that the DNC/RNC are not wizards behind the curtain pulling strings.

Speaking if the DNC specifically, the Chairman is Jamie Harrison, who was nominated by Biden himself. Why on earth would he “oust” an incumbent President who he strongly supported? How would he do so? There is no mechanism for that to happen. That’s now how this works, that’s not how any of this works.

On both sides of the aisle, the individual presidential candidates and their campaigns have tremendous power, more so than the parties. They raise more, spend more, and control more. As evidence on the GOP side, I give you the Trump 2016 campaign.

The National Committee is who every county chairperson in every state interacts with.  It's who the electors interact with.  Long before the primaries.  Its who sets the party's mission statement.  The National Committee is who decides which candidates get ad time with the networks.  It also decides real time throughout the primaries how to shift resources to a candidate that is polling better.

I give you Bernie Sanders 2016.

11 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Go to 46:22 - 'More than half the women in my administration are women'

To be fair. Since some of the "women" he hired aren't really women, he's technically telling the truth.

• Haha 1

I think this video kinda illustrates my point about low income earners.  That was difficult to watch.  Our leadership is an absolute sham.  Not picking on the dems, same on the republican side.  They look like they are mentally challenged nursing home residents who could go at any moment.

10 minutes ago, filthy_liar said:

I think this video kinda illustrates my point about low income earners.

Dude, we get it, you hate poor people, you don’t need to bring it up in every thread regardless of the context.

image.thumb.png.5f1adf4b4f50d2c185fe3d3a4e418902.png

Live look at filthy and his friends casting dispersion on the poors…

Edited by nsplayr

2 hours ago, nsplayr said:

I’m again here to remind folks that the DNC/RNC are not wizards behind the curtain pulling strings.

Speaking if the DNC specifically, the Chairman is Jamie Harrison, who was nominated by Biden himself. Why on earth would he “oust” an incumbent President who he strongly supported? How would he do so? There is no mechanism for that to happen. That’s now how this works, that’s not how any of this works.

On both sides of the aisle, the individual presidential candidates and their campaigns have tremendous power, more so than the parties. They raise more, spend more, and control more. As evidence on the GOP side, I give you the Trump 2016 campaign.

You mean the DNC isn't capable of collaborating a coalition to effectively remove Bernie Sanders from the primary running to ensure Hilary Clinton was "the chosen one" and there never was any e-mail evidence to support that?

35 minutes ago, FLEA said:

You mean the DNC isn't capable of collaborating a coalition to effectively remove Bernie Sanders from the primary running to ensure Hilary Clinton was "the chosen one" and there never was any e-mail evidence to support that?

I think the DNC has more power than you think it does.