The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/01/12/dem_rep_hank_johnson_suggests_classified_documents_were_planted_at_bidens_home_and_office.html

So it’s not Ok when Trump suggests this… but hey why not. I thought Democrats were above such conspiracy theories… weird how you can only find this report in very slanted or at best neutral media. WAPO and other “respected media” are mum on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, Lawman said:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/01/12/dem_rep_hank_johnson_suggests_classified_documents_were_planted_at_bidens_home_and_office.html

So it’s not Ok when Trump suggests this… but hey why not. I thought Democrats were above such conspiracy theories… weird how you can only find this report in very slanted or at best neutral media. WAPO and other “respected media” are mum on it.

Thats the guy who prevented Guam from tipping over right?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ClearedHot said:

They just found MORE classified documents at Biden's house. 

1.  Why was he allowed to return to the scene of a potential crime?

2.  Why are they allowing his lawyers to search for documents instead of the FBI?

The answer is because he’s a Democrat/not Trump. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Who among us doesn't have some TS/SCI laying around in their zipped up leg pocket?  I mean, it's zipped up, which practically makes it's a SCIF.  

I’ve got soldiers pulling 24 hour guard of an SKL because we don’t have approved safes on hand while we run secure comms for an exercise.

Jokes on them, we could have just kept that stuff in my garage.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, SocialD said:

Who among us doesn't have some TS/SCI laying around in their zipped up leg pocket?  I mean, it's zipped up, which practically makes it's a SCIF.  

I use it to wrap Christmas presents.  

• Haha 1

This IS nuts though.  Is it not obvious this is the DNC breaking there own tools?  Effectly: "Thanks for getting us momentum, the changing of federal agencies into tools to enforce leftist ideals, and getting rid of trump, now take this scandal and retire old man."  Did anyone else see this coming? 

The DNC could not lead themselves out of a wet paper bag. I am just never ever convinced of conspiracies like that. Occam’s razor, Biden dealt with a lot of classified as VP and fucked up having taken some of it out of approved storage locations when he left office.

Take it from a Democrat that if the DNC were strategic and competent and capable of a big conspiracy to push aside a sitting President, we would have done much better in quite a few elections I can remember! 😅

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nsplayr said:

The DNC could not lead themselves out of a wet paper bag. I am just never ever convinced of conspiracies like that. Occam’s razor, Biden dealt with a lot of classified as VP and fucked up having taken some of it out of approved storage locations when he left office.

Take it from a Democrat that if the DNC were strategic and competent and capable of a big conspiracy to push aside a sitting President, we would have done much better in quite a few elections I can remember! 😅

This is true of most large organizations. It’s why I chuckle and sigh whenever I hear someone advocate one of the many popular conspiracy theories that are out there these days. Incompetence & coincidence are FAR more plausible than global cabals. 

• Upvote 1

We will not lie, cheat, steal, nor tolerate among us those who do. Except for the President. 

https://www.aei.org/op-eds/santos-must-have-learned-from-biden-how-to-make-up-details-about-his-past/

Edited by Biff_T

9 hours ago, Biff_T said:

We will not lie, cheat, steal, nor tolerate those among us those who do. Except for the President. 

https://www.aei.org/op-eds/santos-must-have-learned-from-biden-how-to-make-up-details-about-his-past/

Bidens been lying about his accomplishments since he was a jr senator and way before Santos was a twinkle in his dads eye. Bidens been scum for 40 plus years and a great example how to lie constantly and get away with it

Edited by bfargin
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I wish there was a handle that we (the American people) could use to flush out all of our elected officials in D.C. and send them back to the sewers from which they came.  It's out of control.  They're all terds.  Send them home. 

We need a bigger handle lol

3 hours ago, nsplayr said:

Here it is, pass it on!

image.thumb.jpeg.dd5ebbfd59272331aa9b2fc83dcbe704.jpeg

This may be terrible, but it is what it is. The average American either A) Does not have the time to differentiate between the bullshit and make informed decisions or B) Is too lazy to take the time to analyze and think critically about the information they are presented with which almost never is honest and unbiased.

Or maybe the average person no longer has that capacity which is why voting was restricted to property owners in the past, people who had a legit stake.

I’m not proposing that, but maybe only those who actually pay taxes, or conduct a public service get a say in “our” future. Think Starship Troopers.

• Upvote 2