The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

16 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

The serial liar that is Joe Biden is now being called out by the Australian press and this lie is a whopper.  In a heart strings pulling story he claims to have personally awarded his uncle the Purple Heart while he was the Vice President.  Only one problem, it never happened, his uncle died NINE years before Biden was elected VP.  Standing by for "whataboutism", it's "Trump's fault" and other excuses from the left.  Of all things to lie about, what a douche canoe.

He is senile and has been showing signs of dementia. Making up false memories is one of the symptoms of dementia. While he always was, and will always be a douche, shame on his handlers for stringing and dragging him along. This is elder abuse plain and simple. He should have resigned years ago. 

Edited by dream big
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

But the spoke-persons for the democrat party, i.e. the media, will never call Brandon on his outright lies. Trump's bullshit statements were breathlessly reported and repeated 24/7 along with comments regarding suitability for the office. But Mr. Top in his law class, 3 degrees, plagerized speeches, stormed the beaches of Normandy, and inventor of the semi-colon gets a free pass. 

• Upvote 1

Can we stand back and look at this.  I'm not sitting here happy that Biden is president.  I'm also not sitting here happy that Trump was the president before Biden.  WTF is going on?  The best the conservatives could do the last election before Biden was to put the most ridiculous clown into office.  Drain the swamp.  Liked his policies that actually made it through, hated everything else about Trump.  Did he drain the swamp?  No he did not.  Put a bunch of his relatives into office - yes.  Did he fix healthcare?  No.  Immigration?  No. Lowered my taxes - yes.  So there's that.  And didn't get us into anymore "wars."  But he is a toxic unpredictable mess that is only interested in cajoling other humans to make money.  Really RNC?  That's what you had to offer?  You gave us someone who was predictably a one term president.  Thanks.

Then to react to that atrocity that was Trump we put someone up there that is a grandpa that you need to be several dates in before you intro him to your girlfriend, because....he has tendencies.  And he's very likely senile.  I don't agree with his policies, but I'm not going to knock the party for that.  He's a ed up mess who can't articulate effectively.  Not a personal attack, but he's ed up.  As was Trump.

WTF is going on here?  We have had on display for at least the last 2 election cycles some of the worst Americans that I could nominate to run the country.  There is something going on.  Why can we not get a sane, stable, predictable human being through the primaries on both sides anymore?  I think most people on this forum could.  But as a nation we don't.  Everyone I talk to that is non military thinks about the same.  They might be a democrat, they might be a conservative.  But to a man and woman they all agree that Trump and Biden were not good choices.  So why are they ending up on the general election ticket?

This is why election fraud is getting the attraction that it is enjoying.  I don't believe there is fraud enough to overturn an election.  I could be dead wrong, but I haven't seen the evidence.  So if its not election fraud, what is it?  Who is being represented in the elections?  Its not me.  At the local level, the person that is sitting in the seat makes sense to me.  Here are their credentials, here is their background, here is why they are sitting there.  Even if its a democrat, I can explain to anyone that asks how they got there.  I can't explain this at the national level.  I hang out with a truckload of conservatives.  Every one of us says Trump should never made it into office.  Always did.  How did he take our party?  And why is the RNC allowing it to continue? There is a huge WTF going on.

Edited by filthy_liar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, filthy_liar said:

I don't believe there is fraud enough to overturn an election.  I could be dead wrong, but I haven't seen the evidence.  So if its not election fraud, what is it?  

The definition of election fraud has changed.  Pay close attention to what Elon Musk is exposing.  

The truth always come out.  

4 hours ago, filthy_liar said:

Can we stand back and look at this.  I'm not sitting here happy that Biden is president.  I'm also not sitting here happy that Trump was the president before Biden.  WTF is going on?  The best the conservatives could do the last election before Biden was to put the most ridiculous clown into office.  Drain the swamp.  Liked his policies that actually made it through, hated everything else about Trump.  Did he drain the swamp?  No he did not.  Put a bunch of his relatives into office - yes.  Did he fix healthcare?  No.  Immigration?  No. Lowered my taxes - yes.  So there's that.  And didn't get us into anymore "wars."  But he is a toxic unpredictable mess that is only interested in cajoling other humans to make money.  Really RNC?  That's what you had to offer?  You gave us someone who was predictably a one term president.  Thanks.

The reality is the RNC and Republican establishment does not have the pull to pick a candidate.  It was screamingly obvious they wanted someone, anyone else but Trump in 2016.  He consistently got around 35-45% in the competitive primaries.  If the "establishment" had the power to force candidates out of primaries, they would have done so, allowing one of the more traditional candidates to consolidate the remaining 55-65% of the primary vote.  Instead, multiple candidates stayed in the race and split the vote allowing Trump to win.  Additionally, the previous GOP President left office with horrific approval ratings and does not have any pull with the party, unlike Obama for the Democrats.  If W had called Rubio and Kasich and 2016 to tell them to get out of the race so Cruz could consolidate support (like Obama did to Mayor Pete and Klobuchar after Biden won SC in 2020), I suspect they would have laughed at him.

Edited by guineapigfury

6 hours ago, filthy_liar said:

Then to react to that atrocity that was Trump we put someone up there that is a grandpa that you need to be several dates in before you intro him to your girlfriend, because....he has tendencies.  And he's very likely senile.  I don't agree with his policies, but I'm not going to knock the party for that.  He's a ed up mess who can't articulate effectively.  Not a personal attack, but he's ed up.  As was Trump.

WTF is going on here?  We have had on display for at least the last 2 election cycles some of the worst Americans that I could nominate to run the country.  There is something going on.  Why can we not get a sane, stable, predictable human being through the primaries on both sides anymore?  I think most people on this forum could.  But as a nation we don't.  Everyone I talk to that is non military thinks about the same.  They might be a democrat, they might be a conservative.  But to a man and woman they all agree that Trump and Biden were not good choices.  So why are they ending up on the general election ticket?

This is why election fraud is getting the attraction that it is enjoying.  I don't believe there is fraud enough to overturn an election.  I could be dead wrong, but I haven't seen the evidence.  So if its not election fraud, what is it?  Who is being represented in the elections?  Its not me.  At the local level, the person that is sitting in the seat makes sense to me.  Here are their credentials, here is their background, here is why they are sitting there.  Even if its a democrat, I can explain to anyone that asks how they got there.  I can't explain this at the national level.  I hang out with a truckload of conservatives.  Every one of us says Trump should never made it into office.  Always did.  How did he take our party?  And why is the RNC allowing it to continue? There is a huge WTF going on.

Thank you for making the case of having a limited government, and a constitution that limits the power of elected officials..almost like our founding fathers intended. 

The RNC didn’t chose Trump, Trump chose the RNC. Trump was a reaction to years of condescending and elitist behavior from Obama and his like who only cared about costal metropolises and Chicago. Most Americans want a government that leaves them the hell alone and protects/values American ideals. Trump spoke to that crowd. But yes, time for him to go, way too toxic. A DeSantis or Haley ticket would revive the Republicans. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, guineapigfury said:

If the "establishment" had the power to force candidates out of primaries, they would have done so, allowing one of the more traditional candidates..... 

I'm not sure, but I think they do. Let me check with Bernie real quick.

1 hour ago, arg said:

I'm not sure, but I think they do. Let me check with Bernie real quick.

Or tulsi for that matter. Though I think he was specifically referring to the GOP establishment, who did showcase an inability to stop trump in the 2016 primaries. 

Or tulsi for that matter. Though I think he was specifically referring to the GOP establishment, who did showcase an inability to stop trump in the 2016 primaries. 

Trump was receiving a good deal of attention as part of a coordinated plan by Clinton surrogates to weaken and deplete the Jeb Bush war chest.

Trump’s campaign was largely on life support when it got a sudden infusion right before the primaries. There’s a series of political reports from her staffers talking about the original design of the campaign to face Bush and later Rubio. Then they just could not adapt to face the thing they helped to create in a populist Trump campaign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, brabus said:

They're the same.

2 hours ago, brabus said:

No, the dem establishment is significantly outcompeting the GOP establishment. All self-centered POS, sure, but the GOP is epically failing at the game relative to the dems.

I agree with you there. I'm pointing out both are members of the deep state/swamp/establishment. Is this anything new? No. I believe we can thank the interwebs for more news/info coming out to the general public nowadays.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, lloyd christmas said:

The definition of election fraud has changed.  Pay close attention to what Elon Musk is exposing.  

I don't know how this isn't getting more attention. It is mind blowing. 

• Upvote 4

They will all "hang" themselves.   Lol

On 12/21/2022 at 11:20 AM, lloyd christmas said:

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say that there are a lot of Americans who don’t put too much stock in what a guy who lets the internet vote him out of a job has to say. Same goes for pillow salesmen. Same goes for washed up mayors yelling on dildo factory street corners. Same goes for gay frog fear mongers. I get the right doesn’t trust the “mainstream” media. I even get why. What I don’t get is why people think Scott Baio & Alex Jones are going to somehow give them the truth. 

1 hour ago, Prozac said:

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say that there are a lot of Americans who don’t put too much stock in what a guy who lets the internet vote him out of a job has to say. Same goes for pillow salesmen. Same goes for washed up mayors yelling on dildo factory street corners. Same goes for gay frog fear mongers. I get the right doesn’t trust the “mainstream” media. I even get why. What I don’t get is why people think Scott Baio & Alex Jones are going to somehow give them the truth. 

Prozac that's a bunch of partisan bull and you know it. This isn't a case of "Elon Musk said this happened...." This is a case of "Elon Musk released an archive of direct correspondence between the DNC, FBI and Twitter board officers to journalist who then published it in its original form." 

Edited by FLEA
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Guest LumberjackAxe

The GOP encouraged Trump to launch NFT trading cards because they want him to alienate himself on his own, so it'll be easier for them to put DeSantis on the ticket. They don't want Trump again but they can't disown him, they got him to own himself.

11 minutes ago, LumberjackAxe said:

The GOP encouraged Trump to launch NFT trading cards because they want him to alienate himself on his own, so it'll be easier for them to put DeSantis on the ticket. They don't want Trump again but they can't disown him, they got him to own himself.

I hope they're that clever, and this move (and moves like it) accomplish that end state.  But the skeptic in me says this wasn't some epic play by the GOP, and at best they just got lucky. The other question is IF Trump is pushed aside and doesn't make it as the nominee, does Trump's hardcore base still get out and vote? I hope they're paying attention enough to know voting is crucial, even if it's for DeSantis and not Trump (for example), and not voting is the epitome of cutting off the nose to spite the face. But again, I'm not so confident in them doing the correct, unemotional thing.

On 12/21/2022 at 1:40 AM, dream big said:

Most Americans want a government that leaves them the hell alone and protects/values American ideals.

I wished I agreed with you, but I don't believe I do.  Maybe in day to day nuanced situations.  But most Americans are urban/suburban dwellers, living by HOA covenants and all kinds of rules.  Doesn't make them evil by any stretch, but it certainly makes them dependent on a gov't mechanism that ensures they are fed if Kroger gets shut down for whatever reason.  Same for fuel, water, electricity, security, etc.  

I work in the city and live in a rural area.  They are basically two different countries.  Where I live nobody sweated it when the shelves were empty and the gas pumps were turned off due to some kind of hacking incident (IIRC).  Again, doesn't make the other 80% bad or wrong (people get amazingly defensive when I talk about urban/suburban vs rural living), but it makes them very much more dependent on the gov't ensuring that essential needs are met when things go bad for whatever reason.

21 hours ago, brabus said:

I hope they're that clever, and this move (and moves like it) accomplish that end state.  But the skeptic in me says this wasn't some epic play by the GOP, and at best they just got lucky. The other question is IF Trump is pushed aside and doesn't make it as the nominee, does Trump's hardcore base still get out and vote? I hope they're paying attention enough to know voting is crucial, even if it's for DeSantis and not Trump (for example), and not voting is the epitome of cutting off the nose to spite the face. But again, I'm not so confident in them doing the correct, unemotional thing.

im-88337.thumb.jpeg.c7e73701a3dccc6b2af1c252c524e1fe.jpeg

On 12/16/2022 at 7:31 PM, Prozac said:

Time to admit that DJT was not, is not, and never will be representative of what we stand for as a country.

And Hillary or Joe are?

What country have you been living in? I've had to choose between different flavors of shit sandwich since, well, my whole adulthood. A lot of people decided that they'd rather have the narcissistic profiteering liar who seems to at least love the idea of America over the narcissistic profiteering liar who doesn't.

I think Romney was the only post-primary candidate since Bush/Gore who was worthy of the seat since I've been voting.

Edited by Lord Ratner
  • Upvote 2