The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-admin-accuses-arizona-trespassing-building-barrier-u-s-mexico-border

What's the big deal with plugging a few holes (sts) in the border?   

2 hours ago, Biff_T said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-admin-accuses-arizona-trespassing-building-barrier-u-s-mexico-border

What's the big deal with plugging a few holes (sts) in the border?   

It’s threatening one of the dems sources of voters and reducing the effectiveness of a destabilization  tool used to help make current America look bad. There is no other rational answer. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 10/31/2022 at 1:58 PM, brabus said:

It’s threatening one of the dems sources of voters and reducing the effectiveness of a destabilization  tool used to help make current America look bad. There is no other rational answer. 

That and states, or people, asserting their constitutional rights and claiming that the federal government is bound by law is also threatening to their plan.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kaputt said:

Who knew inflation was caused by the war in Iraq?

The more we progress here, the more frightened I get.  We had this "Iraq, I meant Ukraine" thing.  Then there was, "my son died in Iraq, that's why I said that."  After being introduced by the lovely Debbie Wasserman (a member of the house of Representatives), Joe thanked her for all of her help in the Senate.  

There was more, but this is all just from one event folks.

Look for more unscripted Joe as we push towards the election next Tuesday.

12 minutes ago, GrndPndr said:

The more we progress here, the more frightened I get.  We had this "Iraq, I meant Ukraine" thing.  Then there was, "my son died in Iraq, that's why I said that."  After being introduced by the lovely Debbie Wasserman (a member of the house of Representatives), Joe thanked her for all of her help in the Senate.  

Isn’t that the event where he said he spoke to the guy that “invented” insulin.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, GrndPndr said:

Just watch, the microsecond after the election is over the Democrats are going to be suddenly and deeply concerned with the mental health of the president.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Lockjaw said:

Real. White House has since taken down the tweet.

Yup.  For those of you who haven't followed this - the WH was outed with this as being patently false.  A.k.a., "We're so sorry this one didn't stick."

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/03/politics/david-depape-paul-pelosi-attack/index.html

He's an illegal alien from Canada who entered at the southern border.  Lol.   This is comical.  

• Upvote 1

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-majority-whip-track-repeat-nazi-germany-downplays-inflation-ahead-midterms

So apparently since an illegal alien from Canada attacked Mr. Pelosi with a hammer in a sanctuary city (under Biden's watch), we're on the verge of becoming Nazi Germany.   Don't vote for any Republicans because Nazi's and racism and stuff.  Good message Dems!  👏 

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 6

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/joe-biden-takes-elon-musk-twitters-new-content-moderation-spews-lies-all-across-world

Twitter deal has the "leader" of the free world, NAACP and GLAAD scared.   I wonder if it's because they don't want an equal voice for the people after all?   When did the Dems become the party of censorship?   I thought the Repubs hated free speech?   This, once again, is comical.   

4 hours ago, Biff_T said:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/joe-biden-takes-elon-musk-twitters-new-content-moderation-spews-lies-all-across-world

Twitter deal has the "leader" of the free world, NAACP and GLAAD scared.   I wonder if it's because they don't want an equal voice for the people after all?   When did the Dems become the party of censorship?   I thought the Repubs hated free speech?   This, once again, is comical.   

Hey, Whatever it takes so Orange Man Bad doesn't hurt someone's feelings with mean Tweets. 

• Haha 1

On 11/3/2022 at 8:35 AM, Lord Ratner said:

Just watch, the microsecond after the election is over the Democrats are going to be suddenly and deeply concerned with the mental health of the president.

Zerohedge article pointing out how coverage from the New York Times and CNN has suddenly become critical of Biden within the last week.  It's not hard to believe that the Democratic Party is looking for an exit strategy for Biden, and this is just the beginning of them "softening the beach head" for an eventual Biden bow-out due to "mental health issues" or whatever they decide to call it.

Fast forward four days, and both CNN and the New York Times have gone scorched earth on Biden, in what appears to be a' coordinated effort' to distance mainstream Democrats against a President who's become an increasing liability.....

It'll be interesting (in a train-wreck sort of way) to watch.  Age-related cognitive decline gets worse as time goes on.  It does seem like Biden has gotten noticeably worse over the past two years.  I can't imagine what it would be like after another two years, coupled with what's sure to be a bruising reelection campaign.

Looking back, it seems like early-on there was a concerted effort to put Kamala Harris in the public eye.  After several very public stumbles and gaffes of her own, she seemed to disappear into the background.  I wonder if Plan A was to put her out there, and get the public used to seeing her in a position of power.  Once that failed, I wonder if Plan B is to keep her out of the public eye until it's time for Biden to make an early exit due to "mental health issues" or what ever they decide to call it.

Going down that path, would be interesting to see who the Democratic Party pushed to replace Kamala in the VP office.  The 25th Amendment states that "The President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress."  So the Kamala and the Democratic Party chooses the nominee, but it's got to get past what will likely be a Republican House, and potentially a Republican Senate.