The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

Any bets on how many races get put into the "they cheated" category after the election for the next two years until complaining can resume about cheating in the presidential election again?  My guess is about 5.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Guardian said:

Who did everything his campaign promised, produced the strongest American economy ever, and was willing to hold other countries responsible for their bad behavior while starting no wars. Weird. What a terrible guy.

Never said anything negative about the candidate.  There is a reason he lost running against an empty suit though.  

Here in Texas just this week the polls have all swung from almost too close to call to a near landslide for Greg Abbott(R) over darling of the left Beto O’Rourke (D).

I think the pollsters were trying to prop up Beto,  it now  that actual voting starts in two days they have their own credibly to think about.

Edited by JimNtexas
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Sim said:

Maybe you should read about Lincoln a little...

My daughter did a paper on Lincoln for her degree. Very eye opening. The irony of Obama giving a speech in front of the Lincoln memorial was amusing/sad. Search how he felt about black folks.

14 hours ago, FourFans130 said:

Any bets on how many races get put into the "they cheated" category after the election for the next two years until complaining can resume about cheating in the presidential election again?  My guess is about 5.

Not quite sure but I’ll put money down on Stacey Abrams refusing to concede the second time she gets beaten by Kemp, citing some nonsense about voter suppression. She will get another book deal since for some reason the left loves to idolize losers (Beto), and Stacey will never go away. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

This demented meat bag would eat soup with chop sticks if someone didn't help him.

He's not senile you're just a racist!  Lol

Seriously now…these aren’t just gaffes.  I truly think he doesn’t know what he is doing.  My only question is how much worse does he get in the next 2+ years?

‘I Got It Passed by a Vote or Two’: Biden Falsely Claims Student-Debt ‘Forgiveness’ Passed Congress

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/i-got-it-passed-by-a-vote-or-two-biden-falsely-claims-student-debt-forgiveness-passed-congress/?fbclid=IwAR0PcL_JLkZ4EMMbxR1lSpOUjxiM4uGyfgEQyZPXIfMAejc4pckVzv2RBGY

• Sad 2

Seriously now…these aren’t just gaffes.  I truly think he doesn’t know what he is doing.  My only question is how much worse does he get in the next 2+ years?
‘I Got It Passed by a Vote or Two’: Biden Falsely Claims Student-Debt ‘Forgiveness’ Passed Congress
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/i-got-it-passed-by-a-vote-or-two-biden-falsely-claims-student-debt-forgiveness-passed-congress/?fbclid=IwAR0PcL_JLkZ4EMMbxR1lSpOUjxiM4uGyfgEQyZPXIfMAejc4pckVzv2RBGY

Maybe he meant he bypassed the purse strings of congress when members of his staff voted for him to do it.

Prepare for a rough winter, as of today the U.S. has 25 days of diesel fuel on hand.  Additionally, many states in the north east are already rationing fuel oil.  The diesel situation is very concerning given our transportation system relies very heavily on truckers, 72% of all goods in this country were moved by trucks last year. 

10 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

Prepare for a rough winter, as of today the U.S. has 25 days of diesel fuel on hand.  Additionally, many states in the north east are already rationing fuel oil.  The diesel situation is very concerning given our transportation system relies very heavily on truckers, 72% of all goods in this country were moved by trucks last year. 

Its what the people voted for……

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Don't tell the voters about said diesel shortage until after the mid term elections guys.  Come on man!  Where's my ice cream?  

Don't tell the voters about said diesel shortage until after the mid term elections guys.  Come on man!  Where's my ice cream?  

It’s good, if shit really hits the fan we have this awesome strategic petroleum reserve we could use that we keep stocked. You know, for any existential problems.
  • Like 1

The SPR is a well-known US Crude Oil Stockpile but there's also a lesser-known US Diesel Fuel Stockpile A.K.A the US Diesel Fuel Reserves/Northeast Home Oil Reserves. Back in May of this year Biden planned to release Diesel Fuel from this critical Diesel Fuel stockpile to help cut the high cost of Diesel Fuel. I'm not sure if Biden actually tapped into this stockpile back in May to help reduce the cost of Diesel Fuel/could this POTUS move back in May have something to do with the current Diesel Fuel shortage and Diesel Fuel (home heating oil) rationing in the Northeast States?

Biden Exploring Release of Diesel Fuel Reserves Amid High Prices

The Biden administration is considering a release of diesel fuel from federal reserves to address skyrocketing prices and the threat of supply outages on the East Coast. Officials have drafted an emergency declaration as prices have soared to record highs in recent weeks, White House spokeswoman Emilie Simons said on Twitter on Monday. Such a declaration would allow for the quick release of some of the 1 million barrels of diesel in the Northeast Home Heating Oil Reserve

Biden Exploring Release of Diesel Fuel Reserves Amid High Prices – The Energy Bulletin Daily