The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

17 hours ago, Sim said:

Everything is fine. Nothing to see at all. Nope. Not at all. 

Just imagine if any non-Democrat was acting like this as President, how many news broadcasts, discussion panels, and late night comedy shows this would be on, discussing said President’s fitness to serve. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, GrndPndr said:

The liberals simply don't care.  The country is being run by a demented shell of a man, I pray he doesn't hit the nuke button reaching for his Life Alert.  As long as they got rid of the Orange Man.  Truly criminal that his wife and staff are allowing this to continue.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

6 hours ago, GrndPndr said:

Sorry, couldn't resist.  Here's a complimentary gaff from our VP.  Wait, is it a Republic or Peoples Republic?

Actually, it's Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK). You can't be one-party, Stalinist dictatorship with a name like that, right?

52 minutes ago, FLEA said:

Now in just imagining her stumbling up out of shooters at 6 in the morning with those shades on. 

And a few juicy girls trying to find some "chicken" on a stick. 

Ole Kamala letting us know where we stand as Americans in a crisis after she said the administration would take "equity" into account when dividing up disaster relief as Hurricane Ian rips up the eastern coastline.

"We have to address this in a way that is about giving resources based on equity, understanding that we fight for equality, but we also need to fight for equity."

Not to be outdone Uncle Joe says "A vital part of preparing fur Hurricane Season is to "get vaccinated now."

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

I've already given all of my assets and savings ($47.36) to support the victims.  But only white victims.   How does that sound?   Racist?  Yes, because it is.  Now change the color to anything but white.  Is that racist?  Not according to our dear "leaders".  

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, Biff_T said:

I've already given all of my assets and savings ($47.36) to support the victims.  But only white victims.   How does that sound?   Racist?  Yes, because it is.  Now change the color to anything but white.  Is that racist?  Not according to our dear "leaders".  

Had a 0-4 African American Major (pilot, and going places) tell me African Americans cannot be racist. He claimed racism by definition could only be employed by the more powerful and less victimized race. 

We are absolutely effed.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, dream big said:

Had a 0-4 African American Major (pilot, and going places) tell me African Americans cannot be racist. He claimed racism by definition could only be employed by the more powerful and less victimized race. 

We are absolutely effed.

Yeah.  Too many people have bought into this narrative of whitey is the reason why my life sucks.  Who will they blame after they can't blame the white man?   

It's like people get a choice to be born a certain color.   I must have been stupid when I chose to be "born this way".  I'll probably be labeled something bad for stealing that slogan.   Cultural appropriation and horrible things like that.  

Does this mean I'm no longer capable of being racist in the state of CA because hispanic's have taken over as the majority here?  Tell Gavin he's gotta go because he's white too.  So is Pelosi and the fking president.  If you vote for them, you're racist.    

Where are all of the "leaders" who support this garbage? I know you lurk in shadows reading this forum.  Please explain this nonsense to me.  Please tell me how we will make things better by using one group of people as a scapegoat.  Read some history, that doesn't work out too well for all involved.  You have the anonymity of the internet to keep you safe from this mean racist white guy.   Explain to me your reasoning.   

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought

You already know this, but there is zero logical reasoning. People like Maj Dumbass referenced above are incapable of rational thought and lack all critical thinking capability. It amazes me how many “educated” Americans are in this boat. 

Hey woke people.  You know who else blamed their society's problems on a specific demographic of people?  

Fcking Hitler.  

• Thanks 1

Since Biden took office U.S. oil production has decreased by 3 Mil barrels per day.  A few days ago despite Biden's hat in hand trip to Saudi, OPEC voted to decrease oil production by another 2 million barrels per day.  Biden's response...disappointment and the release of more oil from the SPR.  I would say they are inept but at this point it seems purposeful to drive this country off a cliff. 

KlutzySolidGalah.webp

• Upvote 3

Since Biden took office U.S. oil production has decreased by 3 Mil barrels per day.  A few days ago despite Biden's hat in hand trip to Saudi, OPEC voted to decrease oil production by another 2 million barrels per day.  Biden's response...disappointment and the release of more oil from the SPR.  I would say they are inept but at this point it seems purposeful to drive this country off a cliff. 
KlutzySolidGalah.webp

Also dealing with Venezuela to ease sanctions so they’ll produce more oil. If only we could produce our own.
  • Like 1

The left is literally on record, time and time again, saying how bad fossil fuels are and how we’re better off using less of it.  And then OPEC decides to pump less and suddenly the left says it’s a bad thing?

I truly would like to hear from the progressives on here to explain this one, unless this is all about politics, and in that case, no explanation is necessary.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, HeloDude said:

I truly would like to hear from the progressives on here to explain this one, unless this is all about politics, and in that case, no explanation is necessary.

Where’d they all go?  Haven’t heard from them in a while. I would’ve went into hiding had I voted for this admin too, but it doesn’t seem like their style.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2