The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

• 2 weeks later...

Hillary's campaign manager admitted under oath that she, personally, gave the go ahead for a false Trump-Russian bank story (Alfa Bank).

Her lawyer admitted that the campaign paid for the false information.

The former FBI chief of staff testified that the other lawyer on trial, Sussman, specifically represented that he wasn't representing a client, i.e., lied to the FBI.

Also, 100+ days since the vegetable in chief held a press conference.  Sure seems like some pressing topics to discuss - Ukraine war, inflation, gas prices, baby formula shortage, overwhelming illegal immigration, leaked Supreme Court draft ruling, etc.

I dunno, you'd think he'd have some thoughts...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, brickhistory said:

Hillary's campaign manager admitted under oath that she, personally, gave the go ahead for a false Trump-Russian bank story (Alfa Bank).

Her lawyer admitted that the campaign paid for the false information.

The former FBI chief of staff testified that the other lawyer on trial, Sussman, specifically represented that he wasn't representing a client, i.e., lied to the FBI.

Also, 100+ days since the vegetable in chief held a press conference.  Sure seems like some pressing topics to discuss - Ukraine war, inflation, gas prices, baby formula shortage, overwhelming illegal immigration, leaked Supreme Court draft ruling, etc.

I dunno, you'd think he'd have some thoughts...

It’s getting close to the midterms and his handlers are probably nervous..probably keeping a tight leash on him before he continues embarrassing himself in public. 

11 hours ago, nsplayr said:

Found one from March 24th 2022 after about 6.9 seconds of googling 🤷‍♂️

Yep, that's on me.  I was unaware of the NATO press conference.

So it's only been two months.  

That's much better since not much has occurred.

But it's interesting that the timeframe for a Biden press conference, or lack thereof, was the takeaway from my post and not the court-admitted fact that Hillary herself is responsible for the Trump-Russia collusion fiasco that took up several years of our nation's time.

Different priorities, one supposes.

• Haha 1

Guest LumberjackAxe

lol why are we still talking about Hillary? Of all the shenanigans that politicians have done over the last six years, the fact that she fabricated a fake news story about her opponent from an election six years ago is about as interesting as a sexual harassment settlement at a main stream media corp. There are far more legitimate and concerning actions by the president we have right now that deserve our attention. EDIT: like the fact that he's legitimately considering cancelling student debt in a time when we have record inflation

Edited by LumberjackAxe

4 hours ago, LumberjackAxe said:

lol why are we still talking about Hillary? Of all the shenanigans that politicians have done over the last six years, the fact that she fabricated a fake news story about her opponent from an election six years ago is about as interesting as a sexual harassment settlement at a main stream media corp. There are far more legitimate and concerning actions by the president we have right now that deserve our attention. EDIT: like the fact that he's legitimately considering cancelling student debt in a time when we have record inflation

But, but, but….don’t forget about the emails. And Benghazi. And it’s pretty much accepted she killed Epstein in his prison cell. Some conservatives will beat that carcass until there’s nothing left and then they’ll beat the imprint that it left in the ground. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

But, but, but….don’t forget about the emails. And Benghazi. And it’s pretty much accepted she killed Epstein in his prison cell. Some conservatives will beat that carcass until there’s nothing left and then they’ll beat the imprint that it left in the ground. 

And why not? Has she paid any price for her crimes? If it were you or I, we would have been blistered years ago.

That’s a major part of the problem. These folks feel they are above the law, and in most cases, it appears they are. Politicians need to be prosecuted just like everyone else. If they were, then I believe the world would be a better place.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, herkbum said:

That’s a major part of the problem. These folks feel they are above the law, and in most cases, it appears they are. Politicians need to be prosecuted just like everyone else. If they were, then I believe the world would be a better place.

I agree with you 100% on this.

As a famous person once said, “You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.”

Normal folks would rightfully roast for a lifetime of this kind of “rules don’t apply to me” behavior, and I genuinely don’t want our leaders to be rewarded with power and privilege when they are like this. Bill, Hillary, Trump, too many of them acted this and we all collectively let them off the hook and continue to do so.

To their credit, Reagan, Carter, GHWB, Obama and to a lesser extend GWB were not entitled, flagrant rule-breakers IMHO and we should elect more people like them and less who are charismatic “bad boys” who just do whatever they want with few to no consequences (JFK, Bill, Trump). Nixon is obviously also in the “rules don’t apply to me” camp although minus most of the charisma…

Edited by nsplayr
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I want Hillary to go to jail for any of the many illegal things she's gotten away with over her misbegotten career.

To show that justice works for both the little people and those "too big to fail."

I want some convictions, in particular, over the Russian collusion fiasco because I want the executive branch to know that it's not ok to pick sides.  I do not want to see the continued weaponization of various federal agencies along with their resources to absolutely fcuk over peoples' lives.

I want the various GS13s-15s/SESs' to understand they will face consequences for doing illegal things in pursuit of partisan political objectives or to fight against those policies with which they disagree.

I do not want more rogue CIA/FBI/IRSI employees.  I do not want jumped up Lt Cols who think they should set policy and not those elected officials.

A few perp walks might make someone reconsider for the next time.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, nsplayr said:

“rules don’t apply to me” behavior,.........entitled, flagrant rule-breakers.........charismatic “bad boys” who just do whatever they want with few to no consequences

agree with your point 100%.  I'm not sure what the actual personality trait is that we're batting around, but I don't think entitled rule-breaker really covers it.  That seems more trust fund baby, teen angsty to me.  Aristocratic narcissist maybe?  Although charismatic bad-boy is probably useful.  But I digress/ramble.

In an age when the social media popularity contest is how people succeed or fail in politics, social media star personalities will be the norm.

Is everyone ready for President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Camacho?

1 hour ago, brickhistory said:

I want Hillary to go to jail for any of the many illegal things she's gotten away with over her misbegotten career.

To show that justice works for both the little people and those "too big to fail."

I want some convictions, in particular, over the Russian collusion fiasco because I want the executive branch to know that it's not ok to pick sides.  I do not want to see the continued weaponization of various federal agencies along with their resources to absolutely fcuk over peoples' lives.

I want the various GS13s-15s/SESs' to understand they will face consequences for doing illegal things in pursuit of partisan political objectives or to fight against those policies with which they disagree.

I do not want more rogue CIA/FBI/IRSI employees.  I do not want jumped up Lt Cols who think they should set policy and not those elected officials.

A few perp walks might make someone reconsider for the next time.

The big issue with the Russian collusion crap, outside of influencing an election, was it out a cloud on Trump's presidency that undermined the legitimacy of his official position. In other words, with every policy or effort he put forward, it was dismissed with skepticism his entire presidency because people believed he wasn't even lawfully president. That said, there is a bit of irony because that was the same play with the Obama birther hoax. However, this is a dangerous game to play and one that invites insurgency. Between this and election fraud claims, the trust that Americans have that their leadership is actually elected democratically is very low. When that trust is extinguished, you better believe there will be terrorism, insurgency and civil war by the people in am effort to restore the institution. It's stunningly dangerous to our democracy. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, busdriver said:

agree with your point 100%.  I'm not sure what the actual personality trait is that we're batting around, but I don't think entitled rule-breaker really covers it.  That seems more trust fund baby, teen angsty to me.  Aristocratic narcissist maybe?  Although charismatic bad-boy is probably useful.  But I digress/ramble.

In an age when the social media popularity contest is how people succeed or fail in politics, social media star personalities will be the norm.

Is everyone ready for President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Camacho?

At least President Camacho realized he needed outside help and got the best expert he could find to advise him. 

• Haha 1