The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

1709322939_congressionalrecord.thumb.png.db5cb5025d842405517544a8f2f44d52.png

“Spook Who Cried Wolf”: Matt Gaetz Introduces Resolution to Strip Security Clearances From Dozens of Intelligence Officials Who Falsely Labeled Hunter’s ‘Laptop From Hell’ as “Russian Disinformation”

https://gaetz.house.gov/sites/gaetz.house.gov/files/documents/The Spook Who Cried Wolf.pdf

🤣

Edited by Sim
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Sim said:

This morning CNN did a panel with a legal "expert" and one of their White House reporters.  They discussed the investigation and they insisted "there is ZERO evidence" that President Biden did anything wrong.  How would they know?  Is the DOJ sharing all the evidence with CNN?  For the first time ion months CNN mentioned the laptop but insisted that while the FBI has the laptop and it is in fact Hunter Biden's, it is a product of the right wing, then they did a pivot to attack Donald Trump. 

Can we just stick to the facts....If Trump's kids did something illegal, investigate it and prosecute EVERYONE including Trump if you have evidence.  For God's Sake do the same for the Bidens...Does anyone on the left think we shouldn't at least take a look?  10% for the Big Guy is a HUGE deal...I just want the truth...if Joe did nothing, great lets move on but have the integrity to at least have a look.

• Upvote 1

sipher-cia-steal.webp.67f342aad5cd7c16a1b087660071d23d.webp

“I take special pride in personally swinging the election away from Trump,” John Sipher, who served for decades as a senior operations officer at the CIA, wrote in a recent post on Twitter. “I lost the election for Trump? Well then I [feel] pretty good about my influence.”

Sipher and 50 other former U.S. intelligence officials signed the letter on Oct. 19, 2020, alleging that the effort to distribute its contents “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation,” despite not knowing whether the laptop was legitimate.

FEC (Federal Elections Commission) fined Hillary Clinton, personally, and the DNC as an entity for lying about paying for the false Russia dossier.

True, only a token $8,000 for her and $105,000 for DNC, but at least it's on the historical record that she cheated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I don't think complaining about a biased media helps but I'm going to keep complaining anyway. Over the last 4-5 years, Think of the very long list of "bombshells," "the walls are closing in," and "the beginning of the end" declarations based on "anonymous," "off the record," or "sources inside say" information that were total fabrications yet the media slobbered over those stories endlessly. No facts, no problem. Yet, any story that contains factual credible information that might shed light on the corrupt dealings of their own party (yes, most media works for the democrat party) gets ignored. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

On 4/2/2022 at 4:15 AM, TreeA10 said:

I don't think complaining about a biased media helps but I'm going to keep complaining anyway. Over the last 4-5 years, Think of the very long list of "bombshells," "the walls are closing in," and "the beginning of the end" declarations based on "anonymous," "off the record," or "sources inside say" information that were total fabrications yet the media slobbered over those stories endlessly. No facts, no problem. Yet, any story that contains factual credible information that might shed light on the corrupt dealings of their own party (yes, most media works for the democrat party) gets ignored. 

Don't click on (or otherwise use) those sources. They get some money (somehow) when you do. Refuse to use them and visit others. Vote with your dollars. That's the best min effort / max impact thing you can do to help kill the beast.

Oh brother....a simple statement meant to rile up the crowd subsequently spun by the media....nothing to see here (same old playbook either right or left leaning)

• Upvote 2

So the so called news agencies that banded together to suppress and discredit the Hunter Biden Laptop story have now admitted it is a real story and not "Russian Propaganda."  This week it was reported the investigation has heated up and Hunter is likely to be indicted soon.  As of this morning it was reported the panel (I am assuming grand jury), asked "who is the big guy."  Will be interesting to see what comes of this and how the die hard liberals on here will react.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

So the so called news agencies that banded together to suppress and discredit the Hunter Biden Laptop story have now admitted it is a real story and not "Russian Propaganda."  This week it was reported the investigation has heated up and Hunter is likely to be indicted soon.  As of this morning it was reported the panel (I am assuming grand jury), asked "who is the big guy."  Will be interesting to see what comes of this and how the die hard liberals on here will react.

Hunter might ask or think, well, pardon me??? 

Talk about an ethical dilemma for his dear ole Dad...on multiple fronts nonetheless...not an enviable big guy

8 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

This week it was reported the investigation has heated up and Hunter is likely to be indicted soon. 

For real? Like no shit?

*If* this is the case, there needs to be a massive come to Jesus with regard to how our media apparatus functions. That's already true, but this should make it obvious for everyone, regardless of which side of the isle you're on.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

I view "Hunter getting indicted soon" the same way I viewed "Trump getting indicted soon". I'll believe it when someone actually files charges. 

• Upvote 3

Trump had his AG launch appoint a special counsel to investigate the fake “Trump Russian Collusion”.  For some reason I doubt Biden will do the same for his financial involvement with his son’s corrupt financial dealings.

• Upvote 2

Biden:  I don't know anything about my son's financial or business interests.

Also Biden:  I know Hunter didn't do anything wrong (other than lie on an ATF 4473, do crack, got kicked out of the Navy on day one due to testing positive for cocaine, etc, etc, etc).

Also Biden:  I guess I did write a letter of recommendation for the son of one of Hunter's business partners.

Also Biden:  Pudding!

• Upvote 1

Guest LumberjackAxe

Lol we've already established that the president and their family is immune from actual legal prosecution, outside of congressional grandstanding. I'll believe it when it happens, until then, "it is reported that..." is basically the same as a Qanon fantasy.