The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

7 minutes ago, Prozac said:

If you think either party has the market cornered on hypocrisy or perversion, I’ve got a bridge to sell you. 

You are absolutely correct, neither party has a monopoly on hypocrisy, corruption and generally screwing over the American people.  This is why most of us common sense conservatives fight so hard for small government, one which no matter which side is in power, the damage will be minimal.  The problem is this line of thinking is so rare, everyone looks to the government to solve their problems; it doesn’t help when mainstream parties perpetuate the cycle of dependence at the expense of the American worker. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So Trump killed 220,000 people due to China virus last year.

But Biden's plan to beat the virus has killed more than double that this year.

And, supposedly, we're gonna get told to learn to live with the virus, but those who aren't vaccinated yet will still die tonight.

Quite the reuniting of the country.

But no mean tweets...that's something.

In the looking for the silver lining in all the madness, Hillary still isn't and won't be President.  

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 7

Jill Biden has to know but she denied he is mentally deficient in her riveting CBS interview. They are holding this guy up with puppet strings.  Absolute confusion on his face.

Father uses vulgar insult during holiday call with President Joe Biden

"Biden responded by repeating the phrase. "Let's go, Brandon," he said. "I agree."

8020daa6fb3567cabbb95005e3db2c3f

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Negatory said:

1375269627_ScreenShot2021-12-28at7_41_46AM.thumb.png.ecdd1dda223a785fe05c8acdc93e51ad.png

Fixed that for you, buddy. Gotta love when bullies on both sides play the victim.

Exactly. 

"F Trump" in 2016-2020 was met with "How dare they insult the POTUS that way???"

And mods on this site warned military members about criticizing the POTUS.  

Then, no more than 2 months into the Biden Presidency, it's "F Joe Biden," and the same mods joining in.   ...Gee, what changed?

Total hypocrites. 

BOTH Trump and Biden are absolutely terrible and a disgrace.  Why not at least be consistent? 

Edited by SpeedOfHeat
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

12 hours ago, SpeedOfHeat said:

Exactly. 

"F Trump" in 2016-2020 was met with "How dare they insult the POTUS that way???"

And mods on this site warned military members about criticizing the POTUS.  

Then, no more than 2 months into the Biden Presidency, it's "F Joe Biden," and the same mods joining in.   ...Gee, what changed?

Total hypocrites. 

BOTH Trump and Biden are absolutely terrible and a disgrace.  Why not at least be consistent? 

So much nonsense with this post.

First, by nature of being office people are going to say some nasty things about you, par for the course.  I think the issue many had was just how far the negative stuff against Trump went.  I know some horrible things were said about Obama but I don't recall any pictures of famous people holding his severed head.  Regardless, when did the mods stop people from saying negative things about Trump?

Second, warning military members is completely valid.  Volunteering to serve means you surrender some of you basic rights as an American including parts of the 1st Amendment.  The perceived anonymity of the internet some times causes people to skirt the line and thus the legality of their service. 

Third, and most importantly, a large portion of the mods are no longer in the service and have the full protection of the Constitution to say things like F*** Joe Biden. 

Trump is a horrible human but in my opinion as a President he did a FAR better job than Biden.  He endured a full onslaught form the mainstream media, the same media that is holding up this empty meatbag of President Brandon.

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, Justonethought said:

This entire forum and website used to allow pilots to throw crap at each other and think about it, really consider what is being said.  Not so much any more.  Just look at your webdata and metrics, I am sure it is declining.  The ad dollars willing to be paid will follow.  Goodbye.

What exactly makes you think you can't throw crap at each other here any more? 

• Upvote 2

Biden 2020:  I have a plan to shut down the virus.

Biden 2021:  The states have to solve this.

Also Biden:  I'm mandating everyone in the executive branch get a vaccine.  As well as everyone who works at a company with more than 100 employees.  And anyone who has a federal contract. 

But not any illegal aliens who cross the border.  Or Afghans that I let in with no screening.  
If the mandate was such a great idea, why not go the full monty and make it nationwide/everybody?

I hope SCOTUS hands him his ass.  But I'm not sure they will.  Thanks, John Roberts!

Latest trial balloon is the vaccine will be required to travel interstate.

Again, hello, SCOTUS?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, kaputt said:

I can't believe we're only at a year of this clown show. 

For that dementia patient, it probably still feels like the first week a la "Fifty First Dates."

But at least there are no mean tweets.  Of course, he couldn't figure it out to send one, but still...

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, kaputt said:

I can't believe we're only at a year of this clown show. 

Same circus, different clowns!

Although I will admit when it comes down to actually being a productive president, I think the last clown did a better job of it!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

"Was it wrong to consider inflation transitory? These price spikes seem like they’re going to be with us for a while," Brennan asked.

"We have to address the fact that we have got to deal with the fact that folks are paying for gas, paying for groceries, and are -- need solutions to it. So let's talk about that," Harris said. "Short-term solution includes what we need to do around the supply chain, right? So, we went to the ports of Los Angeles, Long Beach, Savannah, Georgia, and said, 'Hey, guys, no more five days a week, eight hours a day; 24/7, let's move the products because people need their product – they need what they need.' We're dealing with it in terms of the long term. And that's about what we need to do to pass Build Back Better. It strengthens our economy." 

Absolute gem from our Vice President. Real solid leadership right here. Also, how's the border?

And still 3 more years to go, at least...

I'm putting this here since this is the main political thread, but it could easily go in the WTF thread or numerous others:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4995564/senator-cruz-questions-fbi-official-ray-epps-role-january-6

Cruz to senior FBI official:  "Did the FBI have any agents or confidential informants in the crowd on January 6th?

Answer:  "Sir, I can't answer that."

Why not?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Would it be better for them to reveal sources and methods in an open, televised hearing?

Or is it better if the FBI *didn’t* have any informants or undercover folks reporting on groups that, IDK, literally overwhelmed the police and broke into the seat of government trying to stop the peaceful transfer of power

What tac said above is pretty evident, and I for one am glad…it’s literally the FBI’s job to do that kind of stuff.

IMHO Proud Boys, III Percenters, Neo-Nazis, no-shitter revolutionary commies, domestic environmental terrorists, cartel hombres, anarchists, ISIS wannabes, etc., run back to your holes, fuck off, and check your 6, someone is probably wearing a wire.

Edited by nsplayr
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15 hours ago, nsplayr said:

Would it be better for them to reveal sources and methods in an open, televised hearing?

Or is it better if the FBI *didn’t* have any informants or undercover folks reporting on groups that, IDK, literally overwhelmed the police and broke into the seat of government trying to stop the peaceful transfer of power

What tac said above is pretty evident, and I for one am glad…it’s literally the FBI’s job to do that kind of stuff.

IMHO Proud Boys, III Percenters, Neo-Nazis, no-shitter revolutionary commies, domestic environmental terrorists, cartel hombres, anarchists, ISIS wannabes, etc., run back to your holes, fuck off, and check your 6, someone is probably wearing a wire.

Meh...you are dodging the issue or maybe you didn't watch what happened?  Of course we want the FBI chasing these idiots back to their caves, but we are still a country of law and some VERY shady shit happened.

"How many FBI agents or confidential informants actively participated in the events of Jan. 6?" Cruz asked. Sanborn said in response that she could not discuss "the specifics of sources and methods" of the FBI.  Ok, valid discussing sources and methods is something we have to protect, although I don't think it was a big secret that the FBI had people in the crowd. 

HOWEVER:

Cruz then broadened his question by asking if any FBI agents or confidential informants actively participated in the riot.

"Sir, I can’t answer that" Seriously?!?!?!  You think this is a source and method?

Cruz then asked if any agents or confidential informants committed crimes of violence on Jan. 6. When he received the same answer, he asked if any agents or confidential informants "actively encouraged" crimes of violence on Jan. 6.

"Sir, I can’t answer that."  Come on brother, you have to know this is wrong.

I am really curious to hear how you think the is a legal method that needs to be protected?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5