The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

1 hour ago, ClearedHot said:

The French and Germans are conducting operations outside the Taliban check points to retrieve their citizens but we are not.  I get it, Trump was a narcissistic asshole but this is what you wanted?

The Brits and Canadians are as well. We are the only country that is not so far as I hear. 

Edited by FLEA
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Prozac said:

I’ll bite. Agree the situation has been handled poorly. I seriously doubt the Trump admin would’ve done any better (I’m sure many here will disagree). The pentagon attempted to slow roll Trump when he decided on a complete withdrawal & they used the same strategy with Biden. When he insisted (as Trump in all likelihood would have as well), senior military leadership was obviously ill prepared to carry out the order. Pandemonium has ensued. The only likely difference is that CJCS would likely have been fired by now under Trump which is a move I didn’t support at first, but I have to admit it’s not a good look for the Biden admin to continue this debacle without demanding accountability from the Pentagon.

Come on Man...

First and foremost Trump promised to maintain U.S. Air support for the Afghans...Biden took it away.  We all know our airpower was holding things in place.  How do you think this would have gone down had we kept airstrikes in support of the Afghan Army in place...please answer honestly.  I seriously doubt the Taliban would have won in 11 days with airpower hitting them.  We most certainly would have had more time.

Members of Trump's National Security team have come forward to say he was bluffing and it was part of his plan...not sure I buy that, Trump wanted us out but I don't think it would have gone down like this.  Also, didn't Trump slip his initial date? 

Biden straight up admitted that he made the decision to do it this way.  He has been wrong on EVERY foreign policy decision he has ever been associated with and this is the apex of his absolute stupidity.  Look at him attempt to answer questions...utterly embarrassing as he "stands by his decision."

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

We have become a joke on the world stage.

Anyone know if the Kabul embassy had their Homosexual and Black Lives Matter flags displayed like some of our other embassies do? If so, I sure hope they made it back safe. We should NEVER let our flags touch the ground.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/04/22/pride-flag-lgbtq-rights-state-department-biden-reverse-trump-embassies/

flag-gty-er-210423_1619203110897_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg

1598127232039.png

3 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Come on Man...

First and foremost Trump promised to maintain U.S. Air support for the Afghans...Biden took it away.  We all know our airpower was holding things in place.  How do you think this would have gone down had we kept airstrikes in support of the Afghan Army in place...please answer honestly.  I seriously doubt the Taliban would have won in 11 days with airpower hitting them.  We most certainly would have had more time.

Members of Trump's National Security team have come forward to say he was bluffing and it was part of his plan...not sure I buy that, Trump wanted us out but I don't think it would have gone down like this.  Also, didn't Trump slip his initial date? 

Biden straight up admitted that he made the decision to do it this way.  He has been wrong on EVERY foreign policy decision he has ever been associated with and this is the apex of his absolute stupidity.  Look at him attempt to answer questions...utterly embarrassing as he "stands by his decision."

Hadn’t heard Trump had promised continued air cover. Do you have a source? Not that I don’t believe you, but a quick google search isn’t turning up anything. Airpower may have indeed made a difference, but everything I saw from the previous admin leads me to believe they were capable of fucking this up as badly as anyone. Not that any of it matters. We agree that the current admin & senior military leadership have handled things objectively badly. 

Some of you post about how our government has become the laughing stock of the world, and you're right. I merely show some of you the real unfiltered causes of why it's the laughing stock, and the results of it being so, but you downvote and criticize. Why criticize me? I'm only a messenger. Maybe it's too real for you to see, not washed over by some talking head on Fox or CNN. Labeled as wrongthink by the Snopes ™️ Ministry of Truth perhaps? You don't want to believe everything has gone this insane 🤡. Why would you? It would mean what you've trusted for so long has betrayed you. You can run from this, but it'll catch up to you no matter how fast you go. Keep your eyes down, mouth shut, you're only a few years from that retirement right? Or that corporate job? Too bad it won't matter soon if you keep burying your head in the sand.

@BashiChuni@RedEye1911 @TheNewGazmo@GuardianIf recall correctly, seem to be some of the few here who engage in discussion that is not constrained within the approved™️ thought-sphere. Imagine where our nation would be if our Founding Fathers did not do the same?

I'm here willing to have discussions with anyone. Let's go!!!

WhyDoMyEyesHurt.jpg

23 minutes ago, Blue said:

Dang man.  The discourse here is good, but if you get all bent out of shape every time you get a lousy downvote, you're gonna have a bad time.

You consider me to be bent out of shape because I call out that other uses are too chicken to engage their arguments, when those same users are pic related over their keyboards anytime I post that their version of diversity does, in fact, not make us stronger. LOL

Colbert.jpg

19 minutes ago, RedEye1911 said:

Nothing is more demoralizing than fighting, and killing, in a military in the name of freedom when your freedom at home is being consistently taken away from you by what I believe my oath defines as "domestic enemies."

That’s because our military has nothing to do with protecting freedom, here or elsewhere.  It’s a great bumper sticker when the slogan can be used in parallel with what our overlords are trying to achieve, but that’s an after thought.  Besides, why should it be the responsibility of the taxpayer to spread “freedom” to other parts of the world?  Our military should be used to support the interests of its citizens…and it doesn’t even do that well, if at all.  As for our military being used to defend freedom here/support and defend The Constitution, I give you this…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/this-day-in-history/fdr-signs-executive-order-9066

4 hours ago, RedEye1911 said:

Throughout my time in the Air Force I have been surprised how rare the views I hold, the views of freedom, liberty, and operating within the limited confines of the Constitution, are in the officer ranks.

I have argued with multiple other officers, many at the top of their year group, that outright support communism and want maximum government control over everything. They see freedom as a threat.

I'm the guy that responds to "Zulu 99's top priority is to kill these targets! We must do that! Hoorah!!!" with "I don't give a shit what Zulu 99 wants, who is he to say? Why the hell are we still here? What is our goal? How are these people a threat to my family, my homeland, or to me?"

Nothing is more demoralizing than fighting, and killing, in a military in the name of freedom when your freedom at home is being consistently taken away from you by what I believe my oath defines as "domestic enemies."

The Marxist/Communist/Globalist takeover in the U.S. really got moving when they infiltrated the universities, because then they could pump their lemmings out into every institution that required a university degree. Prior to this university takeover, we had patriotic officers in our military, for the most part, at least a 179 degree difference from what we currently have. The problem for the traitors now is that the zeitgeist has moved, and it's out of their control because they rely on lies and deception. The truth will prevail. 2016 woke up a lot of John Q. Public's about the evil of our federal government. We're T+5 almost years from then and it's only grown stronger. People are moving away from big technology and onto independent platforms. The traitors know they've screwed up and are scrambling, but it only makes it worse for them. @RedEye1911 Your experience sounds like mine in the Air Force. You are doing God's work by staying the course and being an actual patriot. Your kind is the posterity our forefathers spoke so much about.

Many of the officer ranks have been brainwashed, just like many federal law enforcement officers, to believe the enemy is the average patriotic White Christian middle-class family who owns firearms. They cover their collective eyeballs when their own government is caught furnishing firearms to the Mexican Cartels which then wind up murdering our own citizens who are local law enforcement officers and ordinary folk (Fast and Furious scandal). Small businesses ordered to be closed, along with churches, while the global corporations make the most money they've ever seen during the "pandemic". At some point you'd think they'd realize maybe the federal government doesn't have our best interests in mind.

To those skeptics reading this, I don't ask you to agree with me. I ask you to seriously read some of the information that is suppressed. The information that doesn't come only from higher up. Talk to people, real people, who aren't in the military. Get their perspectives about the federal government and ask if it serves them. You may be surprised to find what you discover when you have an open mind.

Edited by dogfish78

9 minutes ago, HeloDude said:

It’s a great bumper sticker when the slogan can be used in parallel with what our overlords are trying to achieve, but that’s an after thought.

Exactly how the U.S. Capitol Police (modern Praetorian Guard) has been given medals and awards and worshiped by Congress recently for their prevention of muh "Insurrection"; while tens of thousands of law enforcement officers across the nation dealt with real domestic terrorism all last year over some drugged out loser dying in LEO custody (because he OD'd) and there's not only been crickets chirping from most federal politicians, but calls to defend local LE. They only care when it suits them. Why is the U.S. Capitol Police opening offices in Florida and California with more to come? The Capitol is in the District of Columbia. Why is the Capitol Police NOT subject to FOIA requests? Again, they are being morphed into the Praetorian Guard, the NKVD, the political enforcement of the establishment.

WeAreTheResistance.jpg

Edited by dogfish78

7 minutes ago, dogfish78 said:

The Marxist/Communist/Globalist takeover in the U.S. really got moving when they infiltrated the universities, because then they could pump their lemmings out into every institution that required a university degree. Prior to this university takeover, we had patriotic officers in our military, for the most part, at least a 179 degree difference from what we currently have. The problem for the traitors now is that the zeitgeist has moved, and it's out of their control because they rely on lies and deception. The truth will prevail. 2016 woke up a lot of John Q. Public's about the evil of our federal government. We're T+5 almost years from then and it's only grown stronger. People are moving away from big technology and onto independent platforms. The traitors know they've screwed up and are scrambling, but it only makes it worse for them. @RedEye1911 Your experience sounds like mine in the Air Force. You are doing God's work by staying the course and being an actual patriot. Your kind is the posterity our forefathers spoke so much about.

Many of the officer ranks have been brainwashed, just like many federal law enforcement officers, to believe the enemy is the average patriotic White Christian middle-class family who owns firearms. They cover their collective eyeballs when their own government is caught furnishing firearms to the Mexican Cartels which then wind up murdering our own citizens who are local law enforcement officers and ordinary folk (Fast and Furious scandal). Small businesses ordered to be closed, along with churches, while the global corporations make the most money they've ever seen during the "pandemic". At some point you'd think they'd realize maybe the federal government doesn't have our best interests in mind.

To those skeptics reading this, I don't ask you to agree with me. I ask you to seriously read some of the information that is suppressed. The information that doesn't come only from higher up. Talk to people, real people, who aren't in the military. Get their perspectives about the federal government and ask if it serves them. You may surprised to find what when you have an open mind.

I too am flabbergasted by the amount of military officers and peers that openly support Marxism.  Maybe this is why we haven’t won a war since 1991? 

7 minutes ago, dream big said:

I too am flabbergasted by the amount of military officers and peers that openly support Marxism.  Maybe this is why we haven’t won a war since 1991? 

Off the wall hypothesis about why "the amount of military officers and peers that openly support Marxism" aside from the university brainwashing prior to entering the military: They've never had to work a real job, or fend for themselves. They've been coddled by a guaranteed paycheck, guaranteed healthcare, guaranteed gear, guaranteed benefits, and so on for their entire careers out of university (considering they didn't go to an Academy). They've been elevated to the status of hero by the media just for wearing the uniform. I remember being a bright eyed "progressive" during my university, but then I got a physically exertiing summer job in the humid heat. I had never worked my body harder than I had before that job. When I saw how much of my money I earned was going to federal taxes/social security/medicare/medicaid and so on meanwhile deadbeats, illegal aliens, and loser single-mothers were pampered, it awoke something with me.

geriatricsarguing.jpg

Anyone else see the irony of Kamala leaving for Vietnam today?  Is she going to Saigon to bring back some DLOs on that evac so we can do better in Afghanistan?  The optics are simply surreal.

Kamala has almost landed over there...on a Saturday (Sunday there) evening.  Lot's of people tuning in = doubtful.  But it will be interesting to see what kind of drama (uh... spin) gets put on her visit).

I guess we're changing the definition of stranded.  I wish that reporter would have asked something along the lines of "so Americans can get to the airport without restriction?

This administration is in real trouble.  Rightly so and very predictable.  Biden was a terrible politician, known for dishonesty and unpopular prior to the election.  But, he wasn’t Trump.  That’s why he won.  Harris is absolutely awful on every level.  

My question is, how does this play out if Biden doesn’t survive this Afghanistan debacle?   I would argue that this is one of the worst, self inflicted, embarrassing and unforgivable situations that our country has ever been through.  It’s been handled with complete dishonesty and lies.  There has been zero empathy and ownership.  And it’s going to get worse.  Much much worse.  

I’ve never seen anything like this.  My community has been heavily involved in Afghanistan.  We’ve got multiple guys in the squadron who have done the air advisor thing.  They were embedded with the Afghans for 6 months at a time.   I’ve never received as many late night calls from guys in my squadron as I have over this.  We’ve had emails from the VA, counselors in the squadron, talks with commanders etc.  And today, for the first time, I legitimately asked a buddy if he thought he was going to hurt himself.  This stress is cumulative and we all have unique stories.  It started in February 2020 with COVID and it’s culminated in this Afghanistan disaster.  

So, again, how does this play out?  Do we see a resignation like Nixon?  Do we watch this come and eventually go with Americans and their short memories?  What are your thoughts and how do we handle it?  

Edited by lloyd christmas
  • Upvote 2

This administration is in real trouble.  Rightly so and very predictable.  Biden was a terrible politician, known for dishonesty and unpopular prior to the election.  But, he wasn’t Trump.  That’s why he won.  Harris is absolutely awful on every level.  
My question is, how does this play out if Biden doesn’t survive this Afghanistan debacle?   I would argue that this is one of the worst, self inflicted, embarrassing and unforgivable situations that our country has ever been through.  It’s been handled with complete dishonesty and lies.  There has been zero empathy and ownership.  And it’s going to get worse.  Much much worse.  
I’ve never seen anything like this.  My community has been heavily involved in Afghanistan.  We’ve got multiple guys in the squadron who have done the air advisor thing.  They were embedded with the Afghans for 6 months at a time.   I’ve never received as many late night calls from guys in my squadron as I have over this.  We’ve had emails from the VA, counselors in the squadron, talks with commanders etc.  And today, for the first time, I legitimately asked a buddy if he thought he was going to hurt himself.  This stress is cumulative and we all have unique stories.  It started in February 2020 with COVID and it’s culminated in this Afghanistan disaster.  
So, again, how does this play out?  Do we see a resignation like Nixon?  Do we watch this come and eventually go with Americans and their short memories?  What are your thoughts and how do we handle it?  

Valid questions. He will step aside “for health reasons” at a time and place chosen by his handlers and puppet masters. The problem for them is they are realizing how unpopular Kamala is…my sister is a hardcore leftist that lives in Berkeley and even her and all her friends hate her (Bernie is more popular in that sect). I think Dems played the short game in just focusing on ousting Trump with no viable strategy beyond 2022-2024.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch how Biden is responding. He's gone full angry-old-man. I don't think there's any chance he resigns, which means the 25th amendment, which will be a nightmare for the Dems. He sticks around longer as the inevitable catastrophe on AFG unfolds, then we get President Harris from a contentious legal procedure. Not good.

Trump was a clown, and he was just as anxious to pull out of AFG. No one can say if he would have like this, but he certainly was pushing for an even hastier timeline. 

That said, the *entire* pitch from Biden/Democrats was bringing the adults back in power to save us from the endless Trumpian catastrophes (that were regularly promised but never materialized). Biden is in for less than a year and we get a literal repeat of Saigon. So I'm not sure how the democrats will talk their way out of this one. I suspect the midterms will be a bloodbath.

I don't know a single person who had *any* experience with the ANA who thought they would maintain control of the country. There's zero chance this wasn't briefed over and over and over. And if Adam Schiff is already selling out Biden by defending the Intel community, then the party royalty has already decided to sacrifice him. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1