The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

No shit arrests are at a high; an unprecedented amount of illegals are streaming across the border daily, many simply choosing to turn themselves in to the Border Patrol (this counts as apprehension) because they know they'll get a notice to appear with no date and a bus ticket to anywhere they want in the country. Maybe you should ask those government employees dealing with these migrants on a daily basis how they feel about the current administration.

‘U.S. Welcome Patrol’: how some border agents are struggling with Biden’s policy shift | Reuters

And yes, this admin has literally done nothing to stop the nearly unprecedented amount of people flooding our border. I'm sorry but Kamala Harris saying "Do not cum", while a funny meme, is not actual policy. And throwing the poor Border Patrol and CBP agents to the wolves and then patting ourselves on the back saying "well at least arrests are up" is as dumb as listing off the body count of dead Viet Cong as evidence that we won the Vietnam War. 

Edited by kaputt
  • Upvote 1

Politics today.  A governor getting recalled, another one about to get legitimately impeached, state legislators on the run, a shell president who is losing his mental capacities, trillions and trillions of dollars being spent, inflation at a 13 year high, open borders, unnecessary lockdowns, people getting paid more to stay home, etc.   I’d say things are going really well!   

Edited by lloyd christmas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, kaputt said:

No shit arrests are at a high; an unprecedented amount of illegals are streaming across the border daily, many simply choosing to turn themselves in to the Border Patrol (this counts as apprehension) because they know they'll get a notice to appear with no date and a bus ticket to anywhere they want in the country. Maybe you should ask those government employees dealing with these migrants on a daily basis how they feel about the current administration.

‘U.S. Welcome Patrol’: how some border agents are struggling with Biden’s policy shift | Reuters

And yes, this admin has literally done nothing to stop the nearly unprecedented amount of people flooding our border. I'm sorry but Kamala Harris saying "Do not cum", while a funny meme, is not actual policy. And throwing the poor Border Patrol and CBP agents to the wolves and then patting ourselves on the back saying "well at least arrests are up" is as dumb as listing off the body count of dead Viet Cong as evidence that we won the Vietnam War. 

Dude, you’re wasting your time. Your view may be based on the facts but those facts are counter to the political narrative of the current administration, and more disappointingly the counter-American service members on this forum. You’ll never get them to admit they’re perfectly fine admitting illegals to the country en masse because it will ensure their party has a better chance at maintaining power. The illegals are simply a tool to facilitate the agenda, any consequence of their leeching off of the country can easily be rectified with higher taxes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, Boomer6 said:

Dude, you’re wasting your time. Your view may be based on the facts but those facts are counter to the political narrative of the current administration, and more disappointingly the counter-American service members on this forum. You’ll never get them to admit they’re perfectly fine admitting illegals to the country en masse because it will ensure their party has a better chance at maintaining power. The illegals are simply a tool to facilitate the agenda, any consequence of their leeching off of the country can easily be rectified with higher taxes.

The more I approach this forum as a real time sociology exhibit, the more I feel at peace. 

I don’t know how you guys function believing everything is a conspiracy, from vaccines to immigrants to cabals. But I’ll join - Down with the Illuminati! Down with Gates! Down with Antifa who are personally driving drug cartels into America!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Yeah, I guess life is simple when you believe the party opposed to you is only highlighting positive things while whitewashing anything that could be argued to be divisive. That must only be a conservative trait, liberals are too elite to engage in such shady messaging.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Negatory said:

The more I approach this forum as a real time sociology exhibit, the more I feel at peace. 

I don’t know how you guys function believing everything is a conspiracy, from vaccines to immigrants to cabals. But I’ll join - Down with the Illuminati! Down with Gates! Down with Antifa who are personally driving drug cartels into America!

Man, who knew that three fact based articles about the border situation from Reuters, CNN, and NBC News was all actually just part of some right wing conspiracy theory…

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Boomer6 said:

Dude, you’re wasting your time.

I suppose you’re right. 

I always thought that hardcore Trumpers were the best of the best at putting aside all rational and fact based thinking in order to blindly support the man and the cause. 

But the left these past 6-9 months has put on an absolute masterclass of the same thing. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Negatory said:

So now Pizzagate, Qanon, and microchipped vaccines are akin to wanting a secure border? Or wanting the people who are here to be American, want them to be American, and be actual participants in our system...not just here for a handout from the greatest civilization on Earth? Do you seriously not think there are legitimate problems being identified by the right in this country? Or is everything racist?

GTFOH.

memes - Baseball player - THERE IS A RED HERRING ON THE FIELD WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? imgflip.com

9 hours ago, Negatory said:

Why do people on the left/Democrat party think they have the market cornered on accusing people of being conspiracy theorists???  That’s ALL that went on leading up to Trump’s election, during his Presidency and even now.  Russia, Russia, Russia!!!!!!!   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

236903149_4822043344492330_9008536102615

The State Department and Department of Defense said in a statement Sunday that there are “thousands” of Americans stranded in Afghanistan after the Taliban declared victory over the U.S.-backed government earlier in the day. 

At least we don't have any more mean tweets.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

European officials dismayed by Biden's decision to follow Trump's lead on Afghanistan

Interesting report yesterday, The White House admitted that President Biden has not spoken to a SINGLE foreign leader about the situation in Afghanistan.  I thought Biden was going to "restore America's place on the world stage"

Where are all the people who voted for Biden and why aren't you here defending him and his actions...this is what you wanted right?

Biden's first Foreign Policy Speech

"As I said in my inaugural address, we will repair our alliances and engage with the world once again, not to meet yesterday’s challenges, but today’s and tomorrow’s."

"As I said earlier this week, we will work with our partners to support restoration of democracy and the rule of law, and impose consequences on those responsible."

"America’s alliances are our greatest asset, and leading with diplomacy means standing shoulder-to-shoulder with our allies and key partners once again."

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

I wonder if this is the beginning of the end for NATO?

Trump talked about kicking our allies to get them to contribute to NATO like they are supposed to, and took a lot of spears for straining the alliance. Biden pulled out of Afghanistan so fast that we left our allies hanging in Afghanistan, who were there in the first place because we invoked article 5 of the treaty.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Guardian said:

I’m just happy mean tweets went away. The world is a better place because of it. (Sarcasm font)

Who is going to one-up Trump with the posts? Twitter is dead and it'll need to be on Gab probably. My popcorn is ready.

trumptroll.png

9 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Where are all the people who voted for Biden and why aren't you here defending him and his actions...this is what you wanted right?

We are learning the hard way what happens when you elect modern democrat politicians.  

I hope and pray that America wakes up and votes these people out of office starting with the next midterms.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

We need a balance. But the balance can’t be between leftists and democrats. Leftists need to go and the order needs restored. Really sucks that it takes as bad of a President as Biden has been in just a little over half a year to highlight it. Most of those who voted for him won’t admit it though.

1 hour ago, Guardian said:

We need a balance. But the balance can’t be between leftists and democrats. Leftists need to go and the order needs restored. Really sucks that it takes as bad of a President as Biden has been in just a little over half a year to highlight it. Most of those who voted for him won’t admit it though.

You speak the truth.

2008246502_Thirdposition.thumb.jpg.7a4848b39d8c6b3ce43d6b44dd2c1bdd.jpg

1 hour ago, ClearedHot said:

The French and Germans are conducting operations outside the Taliban check points to retrieve their citizens but we are not.  I get it, Trump was a narcissistic asshole but this is what you wanted?

I’ll bite. Agree the situation has been handled poorly. I seriously doubt the Trump admin would’ve done any better (I’m sure many here will disagree). The pentagon attempted to slow roll Trump when he decided on a complete withdrawal & they used the same strategy with Biden. When he insisted (as Trump in all likelihood would have as well), senior military leadership was obviously ill prepared to carry out the order. Pandemonium has ensued. The only likely difference is that CJCS would likely have been fired by now under Trump which is a move I didn’t support at first, but I have to admit it’s not a good look for the Biden admin to continue this debacle without demanding accountability from the Pentagon. 

• Downvote 4