The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

We can only hope the flood of corruption is about to break through the dam of obstruction created by this administration, the justice department in particular.  An investigator with the IRS is seeking Whistleblower status over claims the investigation of Hunter Biden has been illegally delayed and obstructed.  It is ALWAYS the coverup that gets these clowns.

Even the left-wing press is reporting the details (you really should watch the video).

1.  The FBI investigation of Hunter Biden was complete a YEAR ago.

2.  The IRS investigation of Hunter Biden was complete a YEAR ago.

3.  There is probable cause to indict Hunter Biden on two misdemeanor counts of Tax Evasion.

4.  There is probably cause to indict Hunter Biden on one felony count of Tax Evasion.

5.  There is probable cause to indict Hunter Biden on one felony gun charge.

The whistleblower asserts the Justice Department has interfered rather than leaving the matter to U.S. Attorney David Weiss as promised by Attorney General Merrick Garland under oath. 

-PAXP-deijE.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ClearedHot said:

We can only hope the flood of corruption is about to break through the dam of obstruction created by this administration, the justice department in particular.  An investigator with the IRS is seeking Whistleblower status over claims the investigation of Hunter Biden has been illegally delayed and obstructed.  It is ALWAYS the coverup that gets these clowns.

Even the left-wing press is reporting the details (you really should watch the video).

1.  The FBI investigation of Hunter Biden was complete a YEAR ago.

2.  The IRS investigation of Hunter Biden was complete a YEAR ago.

3.  There is probable cause to indict Hunter Biden on two misdemeanor counts of Tax Evasion.

4.  There is probably cause to indict Hunter Biden on one felony count of Tax Evasion.

5.  There is probable cause to indict Hunter Biden on one felony gun charge.

The whistleblower asserts the Justice Department has interfered rather than leaving the matter to U.S. Attorney David Weiss as promised by Attorney General Merrick Garland under oath. 

-PAXP-deijE.gif

Its also coming out now that a member of Biden's team approached, authored and pressured the "50 members of the intelligence community" to sign the letter that said the Hunter laptop was Russian disinformation. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, FLEA said:

Its also coming out now that a member of Biden's team approached, authored and pressured the "50 members of the intelligence community" to sign the letter that said the Hunter laptop was Russian disinformation. 

The "intelligence community" has about as much credibility left as the post-COVID NIH.  They weren't pressured into anything, they willingly signed up for it.

Look at the country the Democrats have made: our institutions are illegitimate, the government limits free speech, crime is through the roof, borders are a mess, China is stronger and belligerent... nothing is better now than 2019, everything is worse.  Vote them all out.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FLEA said:

Not just a member of his team...his current Secretary of State.  I know our liberal friends are "mostly happy" with Biden but the irony of what has happened (disinformation/collusion with foreign governments/crimes), is truly staggering.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, bfargin said:

He usually has pretty well thought through analysis. In this case, sadly for the country, we seem to be headed right where he’s predicting.

As one of those independents he's talking about, this is disconcerting...but also seems highly accurate...which is disconcerting...

• Like 1

On 4/23/2023 at 7:00 AM, ClearedHot said:

You mean the Hatch Act that the previous President ignored and obliterated, notably holding the RNCC at the White House?

I really wish they’d do away with that law entirely, seems like a Rules for thee but none for me situation.  Fed employees are held to it, but the political leadership do whatever they want without consequence. 

3 hours ago, Clayton Bigsby said:

seems like a Rules for thee but none for me situation.  Fed employees are held to it, but the political leadership do whatever they want without consequence. 

...so like pretty much all laws as of late?  Gun ownership laws.  Drug laws.  Acceptance of money from a foreign power laws...

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, bfargin said:

He usually has pretty well thought through analysis. In this case, sadly for the country, we seem to be headed right where he’s predicting.

My money is definitely on Biden winning in 2024 assuming none of the following happen:  The economy goes into 2008 style recession, China invades Taiwan and we find ourselves involved in an unpopular war, and/or Biden goes full vascular dementia and can’t say more than a few words at a time.  If Trump couldn’t win in 2020, I don’t see him winning in 2024.

Hang on tight, it’s going to get a bit bumpy…

image.thumb.jpeg.7b59e0b6cf742f4ace2efd7d5af26daf.jpeg

41 minutes ago, brabus said:

The only hope is Trump doesn’t win the primary. If that somehow happens, Biden may very well lose. If it comes down to Trump vs. Biden, we’re fucked. 

Trump won’t lose the primary.  He has too large of a backing and with a large primary field, he wins.  And in the rare chance he doesn’t win, he’s not going to concede gracefully and recommend his support go to the nominee.  Result:  My earlier post.

This should be fun! The 80 year old with demonstrable cognitive decline is going to run for President again!  As opposed to putting the nation through the whole FJB vs Orange Man Bad again, I say we put on a pay per view (funds go to pay down debt) death cage match and the winner is exiled to Epstein Island. Win, win, win for everyone.

Edited by TreeA10
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, HeloDude said:

Trump won’t lose the primary.  He has too large of a backing and with a large primary field, he wins.  And in the rare chance he doesn’t win, he’s not going to concede gracefully and recommend his support go to the nominee.  Result:  My earlier post.

I know you’re probably right, I just don’t want it to be true!

7 hours ago, Sim said:

Still voting for Trump. Sorry, but not sorry. 

Between Joe and him, absolutely. 

Wild to see the GOP so utterly captured like this. You have the most beatable opponent in a generation in Joe Biden between the cognitive decline, objectively bad economy, foreign policy disasters, and insane wokeness..

And the presumptive GOP nominee is perhaps the only person on earth more polarizing and less likely to win the general. And the hilarious part people are trying to distance from trump now but that opportunity passed by long ago. The early election denial Rudy/Sidney Powell clown show phase was probably the best opportunity to boot trump out of the mainstream right. But now he has too much momentum and will steamroll people and feed off the smaller fish like he did last time. 

Fox even had a chance to bail on trump, and their own internal comms show everyone there thought he was batshit, but they caved to the hardline trump base eventually. It makes me wonder.. fun conspiracy theory here:  do media companies actively conspire to get their political opposition elected? Trump was tv ratings crack for the MSM and I'm sure fox gets a boost when Dems are in charge and they can just rail on whatever the left is pushing at the time. 

It would be a smart move by fox. Appease the base by backing trump.. but knowing full well he'll lose the general so you'll get to keep your rail-on-the-current-dem-administration ratings boost. 

On 4/24/2023 at 11:47 PM, Sim said:

Still voting for Trump. Sorry, but not sorry. 

Sad fucking day when somebody who swore an oath to the Constitution makes it known that they'll vote for a dude who did everything within his power to overthrow a democratic election result, no matter who the alternative is.  Literally declared himself an enemy of the Constitution, but he can still count on your vote.  Some real third world shit-hole stuff right there.

Can't wait for 2027 when he's frothing up his base to abolish the 22nd Amendment so he can die in office like Putin and Xi.  Pathetic.

Edited by Mark1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Hyperbole much Mark1? He’s a douche but def didn’t do everything in his power to overthrow anything. The left knows that but still insists on wild exaggeration (you still working for msnbc?).

Sadly I’m afraid in 2024 we’ll have to choose again from 2 liberals (the incumbent leaning hard towards leftist now) who are mostly in it for themselves. Where are visionaries and strong servant leaders when we need them. If dementia Joe dies before the election, we’ll be stuck with Kamala (ygtbsm) to finish out and then an election with Newsom or Buttplug running, which will mean we’re still screwed by incompetence and irrationality.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Sad ing day when somebody who swore an oath to the Constitution makes it known that they'll vote for a dude who did everything within his power to overthrow a democratic election result, no matter who the alternative is.  Literally declared himself an enemy of the Constitution, but he can still count on your vote.  Some real third world shit-hole stuff right there.
Can't wait for 2027 when he's frothing up his base to abolish the 22nd Amendment so he can die in office like Putin and Xi.  Pathetic.

Troll. Ignore.

10 hours ago, Pooter said:

Wild to see the GOP so utterly captured like this. You have the most beatable opponent in a generation in Joe Biden between the cognitive decline, objectively bad economy, foreign policy disasters, and insane wokeness..

And the presumptive GOP nominee is perhaps the only person on earth more polarizing and less likely to win the general. And the hilarious part people are trying to distance from trump now but that opportunity passed by long ago. The early election denial Rudy/Sidney Powell clown show phase was probably the best opportunity to boot trump out of the mainstream right. But now he has too much momentum and will steamroll people and feed off the smaller fish like he did last time. 

Fox even had a chance to bail on trump, and their own internal comms show everyone there thought he was batshit, but they caved to the hardline trump base eventually. It makes me wonder.. fun conspiracy theory here:  do media companies actively conspire to get their political opposition elected? Trump was tv ratings crack for the MSM and I'm sure fox gets a boost when Dems are in charge and they can just rail on whatever the left is pushing at the time. 

It would be a smart move by fox. Appease the base by backing trump.. but knowing full well he'll lose the general so you'll get to keep your rail-on-the-current-dem-administration ratings boost. 

Its just as bad on the DNC side, while some dems are criticizing Biden, the rank and file and most especially the donor class is firmly behind Biden.  I find it shameful the DNC has already said there will be no DNC primary debates.  The Biden strategy is clear for the next 18 months...run another "Weekend at Bernies" campaign keeping Joe in the basement and and away from the microphone as much as possible.  Already the fewest press conferences ever for a sitting President, no live debate with any DNC challengers and I bet they are already calculating a way to avoid a debate with Trump should he win the GOP Nom.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

Its just as bad on the DNC side, while some dems are criticizing Biden, the rank and file and most especially the donor class is firmly behind Biden.  I find it shameful the DNC has already said there will be no DNC primary debates.  The Biden strategy is clear for the next 18 months...run another "Weekend at Bernies" campaign keeping Joe in the basement and and away from the microphone as much as possible.  Already the fewest press conferences ever for a sitting President, no live debate with any DNC challengers and I bet they are already calculating a way to avoid a debate with Trump should he win the GOP Nom.

Yup, was commenting to a friend who leans left sorta (last of the scattered tribe of blue dog southern democrats) and telling while I will likely never vote for the Dems, they have viable candidates that can speak in complete coherent sentences and remember what year it is. 

The longer we pretend the emperor is wearing beautiful robes the deeper the belief that our democratic republic is bullshit takes root.  

They (the Dems) could nominate Gavin Newsom, Val Demings or some other mentally competent person that I may not agree with politically but could be plausible alternative to Trumpzilla versus Bernie...

The Biden White House is reminiscent of Weekend at Bernie's | 'Eric Bolling  The Balance' - YouTube