The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

9 hours ago, Prozac said:

Of course it is. Let’s be real. Putting politics before country is hardly a tactic exclusive to the left. 

Oh, there’s plenty of politics to go around.  That’s for sure.

However…this would be the equivalent of the GOP saying they wanted to ban abortion and then at the same time being upset when individual states actually ban abortion except for very rare cases.

So if someone is upset that the price of gas goes up, they should most definitely be against the left on this issue because the left wants the price to go up.

14 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Since Biden took office U.S. oil production has decreased by 3 Mil barrels per day.  A few days ago despite Biden's hat in hand trip to Saudi, OPEC voted to decrease oil production by another 2 million barrels per day.  Biden's response...disappointment and the release of more oil from the SPR.  I would say they are inept but at this point it seems purposeful to drive this country off a cliff. 

KlutzySolidGalah.webp

So the Saudi plan is working.... manipulate oil prices to deplete US reserves, then exploit til the US is their bitch.

• Upvote 1

No he's not.  Hire me, or you, or tons of other more honorable people and any of them can say, fuck off with sprinkles on top.  Trump would likely flip a bitch and call them him pals after they show him the Steele Pt 2 dossier or any other leverage. Dude is severely damaged and compromised.

The only way out of this mess is to make more. So much more that OPEC looses its shirt, and shit.  Then individual countries start splitting from OPEC limits cause they are losing.  Then the pendulum swings the other way.  US production can throttle back, or US govt takes the opportunity to refill the reserve and keep it full.

To make more, US energy policy has to change. US oil/gas capability must increase.  The swap to renewables/non-oil will take a 100 year grand strategic plan.  Our govt can't even plan beyond a year. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, disgruntledemployee said:

show him the Steele Pt 2 dossier

This is an odd choice, considering the Steele dossier has been thoroughly debunked.

Perhaps it would be more interesting to describe the ways that President Biden's international strategy has been more effective than President Trump's. You first.

I may be mistaken, but I believe Trump did materially increase production. That would be the geopolitical version of saying " fuck off" to OPEC.

Edited by Lord Ratner
  • Upvote 6

7 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

This is an odd choice, considering the Steele dossier has been thoroughly debunked.

Perhaps it would be more interesting to describe the ways that President Biden's international strategy has been more effective than President Trump's. You first.

I may be mistaken, but I believe Trump did materially increase production. That would be the geopolitical version of saying " fuck off" to OPEC.

Yup.  Very odd choice indeed.  There is a sitting president with a son who has some interesting business deal ties that seems to come and go in the media.  

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

Com-prom-ised.  Prove otherwise if you want to waste time and internet trons.

I suppose, but I can't/don't care to try.  Nowhere do I compare.  I merely stated Trump is not the answer for Biden.  There needs to be another.  Plus if you read what I wrote, I state a different, better energy path, plan, policy, etc. than the current one is needed.  Biden's handlers and guidedogs are bumbling along.  This is kinda like the Afghanistan pull-out, no plan.  All they do is gimmicks.

Lastly, after Trump's behaviors and actions, I absolutely cannot comprehend the hard-on people still have for him. 

P.S. Biden on a campaign trail will probably end with him in a serious health crisis.  His mental capabilities will be fully revealed.  If in a debate, 1st question I'd ask him is 29 x 7 = ?  Dems know this so he ain't running, no matter what they say.  Too big a gamble.  But it would be sad entertainment to see Biden fight against the DNC machine to try a run.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, disgruntledemployee said:

Com-prom-ised.

Can you define that first. To me that means some foreign entity somewhere can control him, as unproven for years now including the largest Special Prosecutor investigation ever.

So what do you mean by that? For those conservatives wondering why the Trump turd can't flush, this type of bullshit is exactly why. His supporters don't have clearly defined political views, but they're tired of the sense that they've been lied to, about everything, for years. People twisting the truth or exaggerating reality regarding Donald Trump's many shortcomings makes them sense the same elitist bullshit and rally around him.

He is many things, but the full weight of the US government against him was unable to prove that he is compromised. Meanwhile, the sitting president literally is by any normal definition, thanks to his nitwit son and brother.

I really, really, really want Donald Trump to be gone, but everybody's going to get this man reelected if we can't rededicate ourself to objective truth, and that includes the Republican party.

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, disgruntledemployee said:

P.S. Biden on a campaign trail will probably end with him in a serious health crisis.  His mental capabilities will be fully revealed.  If in a debate, 1st question I'd ask him is 29 x 7 = ?  Dems know this so he ain't running, no matter what they say.  Too big a gamble.  But it would be sad entertainment to see Biden fight against the DNC machine to try a run.

My future prediction: Assuming Biden wins the primaries and runs for a second term (yes, big assumption...but I think also a realistic COA right now) I highly doubt Biden will show up for any debates. There will be some magical reason for him to not attend, or rather, debates will get labeled whatever new buzz word that will provide the needed opportunity for the DNC to skip all debates.

• Upvote 1

Forgot about this gem. Whose job is it to prove guilt, the accusing party, or the defense?

You.  Be sure to post links and other evidence.  Spend a few hours, I need to be really well convinced. /Sarc/

Can you define that first. To me that means some foreign entity somewhere can control him, as unproven for years now including the largest Special Prosecutor investigation ever.

No.  Ain't gonna waste time trying.  I still don't understand why you defend a dishonorable, no integrity, ass hat. 

So what do you mean by that? For those conservatives wondering why the Trump turd can't flush, this type of bullshit is exactly why. His supporters don't have clearly defined political views, but they're tired of the sense that they've been lied to, about everything, for years. People twisting the truth or exaggerating reality regarding Donald Trump's many shortcomings makes them sense the same elitist bullshit and rally around him.

It's actually quite easy.  Reach into your brain, and flush... twice as I'm sure that turd will try to cling to the bowl.  There.  Done.  Gone.  Now find a new champion.

I really, really, really want Donald Trump to be gone, but everybody's going to get this man reelected if we can't rededicate ourself to objective truth, and that includes the Republican party.

Then do it man.  Just drop him and all his bullshit.  Find a better person to support. 

-----------------

Anyway, I've said my piece, and peace.  Just so you know where I stand, and I hope others as well, is Trump is done, don't want to see him in govt ever again.  Biden is medically senile and should be replaced but Harris is incompetent.  The Biden prop up machine, Easter Bunny included, can't sustain this.  Ever see dementia progress?  He's probably had micro strokes.  I'm waiting for the press conference where Biden drops his pants. 

Anyway, thanks for the volleyball.

Out

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, StoleIt said:

My future prediction: Assuming Biden wins the primaries and runs for a second term (yes, big assumption...but I think also a realistic COA right now) I highly doubt Biden will show up for any debates. There will be some magical reason for him to not attend, or rather, debates will get labeled whatever new buzz word that will provide the needed opportunity for the DNC to skip all debates.

Biden and the Prop Up Machine will play the 5 D's of debate defense, Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive, Dodge.  Any of the other D's running, all they have to do is call him chicken, and I hope other D's try as the nation deserves a better D candidate (I know, careful what I wish for).  IF Biden gets the nom, then I fully expect Biden to be called chicken, scare-d-cat, yellow, coward, runs from a fight, spineless, etc.  How can he face a world leader if he can't face a Pres challenger?  Then there will be a full court press on his health.  Biden is one trip and fall away from leaving office.

4 hours ago, disgruntledemployee said:

No.  Ain't gonna waste time trying.  I still don't understand why you defend a dishonorable, no integrity, ass hat.

I see very few people on here defending Trump, most have said they want him to go away.  That being said believe whatever you want about his morale character but there has never been a time when the entire system unfairly aligned against a sitting president, not because he did something wrong but because they didn't like him.  Partisan dirty politics is one thing but when the free press pushes false narratives, cheers for failure and ACTIVELY suppresses stories like the laptop then we have another situation.  And when the FBI and the U.S. Intelligence apparatus acts on behalf one one political party we should all be outraged and demand change.

Yes I am happy to flush Trump, but I also want to flush the crooks on the other side and you should too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

18 hours ago, StoleIt said:

That’s exactly what’s going on in the New York Governor race. Incumbent Dem Governor refuses to debate her opponent Zeldin.  Now, Zeldin has closed the gap within margin of error. 

18 hours ago, disgruntledemployee said:

Biden and the Prop Up Machine will play the 5 D's of debate defense, Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive, Dodge.  Any of the other D's running, all they have to do is call him chicken, and I hope other D's try as the nation deserves a better D candidate (I know, careful what I wish for).  IF Biden gets the nom, then I fully expect Biden to be called chicken, scare-d-cat, yellow, coward, runs from a fight, spineless, etc.  How can he face a world leader if he can't face a Pres challenger?  Then there will be a full court press on his health.  Biden is one trip and fall away from leaving office.

And then all Biden’s opponent has to do is play on repeat videos of Afghans falling off a C-17.  If America re-elects Biden after that….we’ll as they say, we get the government we deserve. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/8/2022 at 10:54 AM, Lord Ratner said:

It's clear in the graph Day Man posted...

image.png.9185b5547370d001a61e4b2c47a73e5f.png

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, M2 said:

It's clear in the graph Day Man posted...

image.png.9185b5547370d001a61e4b2c47a73e5f.png

shhhhhhhh.   If you keep posting facts, people will notice the 12,xxx  numbers that started as 9,xxx numbers during Trump's term.

edit: I identify as a someone who never voted for trump

Edited by FourFans130
  • Upvote 1

While oil production is a big factor,  US refinery is the bottleneck.

During 2017, 6 refineries closed. Probaly all tied to business decisions, not politics.  2020, 6 more, again probably business tied to covid drop in demand and closing older sites.

They can pump all they want, but if it can't be refined, consumer prices don't change.  Also, hurricanes.

Screenshot_20221011-102426_Firefox.thumb.jpg.485325458a4c54d1b9e02171fd755982.jpg

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=8_NA_8O0_NUS_C&f=A

Edited by disgruntledemployee

39 minutes ago, disgruntledemployee said:

During 2017, 6 refineries closed. Probaly all tied to business decisions, not politics. 

Quick yes or no question:

Do rules/regulations, either set by US law and/or regulatory organizations, ever impact what a business decides to do or not do?