The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

If you don't agree you're a racist,  sexist, homophobe, fascist, xenophobe and whatever made up words used to vilify the other side.  

It's the American way!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, brabus said:

@Prozac I literally quoted what she said, and you respond with your own inference of “well what she actually means.” Maybe after the AF you can swing a job as a spokesman attempting to master the art of deflection, backpedaling, and deceit.

Yeah, this.

Holy hell, I appreciate the level of discourse here, but @Prozac, sometimes I wonder if you're a bot, a paid shill, or what.

No offense or nothing.  But at some point, it's quibbling, and/or nonsense like arguing the definition of "is."

• Like 1

On 9/1/2022 at 1:58 AM, Sim said:

Does she look like someone who got hired out of merit? Of course she is going to say dumb things. It’s at least entertaining to watch her run at the mouth and embarrass the POTUS even further , orange woman was just nauseating. 

1 hour ago, dream big said:

Does she look like someone who got hired out of merit?

I'm confused by this, can you explain what you mean? What does someone look like who got hired out of merit? I kinda thought the idea was that merit was unrelated to what you looked like but maybe you have a different philosophy and I'd like to learn more about it.

• Upvote 1

"Today, on this January day, my whole soul is in this:

Bringing America together.

Uniting our people.

And uniting our nation."

President Joe Biden, Jan 20, 2021

So glad POTUS honored his campaign pledge last night and attempted to reunite the nation. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

On 9/2/2022 at 12:20 PM, M2 said:

The irony...

The administration that just raided Donald Trump's home for old nuclear information hired this to oversee current nuclear information!

439541114_SamBrinton.thumb.jpg.4f17ceda79d8c5238f9da729c4bd1e22.jpg

I think you can currently hire this person to "clean your house" on Craigslist.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nsplayr said:

I'm confused by this, can you explain what you mean? What does someone look like who got hired out of merit? I kinda thought the idea was that merit was unrelated to what you looked like but maybe you have a different philosophy and I'd like to learn more about it.

Someone who was hired on merit wouldn't struggle so much with incredibly predictable questions. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, nsplayr said:

I'm confused by this, can you explain what you mean? What does someone look like who got hired out of merit? I kinda thought the idea was that merit was unrelated to what you looked like…

In this case, somebody hired off of merit would not look like they were reading statements from a book. They would look like somebody professional enough to think on their feet and talk extemporaneously with honesty about the questions that are asked, not somebody who spends 80% of every briefing reading pre-written notes that may or may not answer the actual question.  Count the number of “umms” and “ahhhs” and tell me the average undergrad communications major couldn’t do better. Psaki was a liar but at least she looked competent at speaking in public.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

44 minutes ago, Sim said:

Make American Great Again is "threat our very democracy" "I mean it". 

This is payback for being personally throttled by Trump in the debates.  Have you noticed, the dems have already said "No Debates" this next time.

10 hours ago, Sim said:

Make American Great Again is "threat our very democracy" "I mean it". 

There were 35 FBI raids last night. Right. And there’s another grand jury coming together on January 6th, the Washington Post reported it. THIRTY-FIVE Senior Members of MAGA! of Republicans, supporters of Donald Trump that the FBI rolled in on.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/bombshell-steve-bannon-tells-charlie-kirk-35-trump-allies-homes-raided-fbi-thursday/

In addition to buying votes through debt cancellation, Uncle Joe has continued to drain the SPR in order to lower gas prices and improve his approval rating.  This is of course not the purpose of the SPR and unfortunately it was not full when he started.  This use of the SPR exceeds the previous three use cases (Gulf War, Katrina, Libya conflict), COMBINED!

The SPR was established in 1977 and it took seven years of filling to equal what we have drained in just six months, with another 64 Million barrels scheduled to be released we will soon be at 50% of capacity. 

I can't wait for the liberals on here explain to explain how this is a good thing.

Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 6.48.52 AM.png

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ClearedHot said:

In addition to buying votes through debt cancellation, Uncle Joe has continued to drain the SPR in order to lower gas prices and improve his approval rating.  This is of course not the purpose of the SPR and unfortunately it was not full when he started.  This use of the SPR exceeds the previous three use cases (Gulf War, Katrina, Libya conflict), COMBINED!

The SPR was established in 1977 and it took seven years of filling to equal what we have drained in just six months, with another 64 Million barrels scheduled to be released we will soon be at 50% of capacity. 

I can't wait for the liberals on here explain to explain how this is a good thing.

Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 6.48.52 AM.png

It's because equity and science.  Don't be racist!  

• Upvote 2