Flying Videos Thread Part 2?

Slick

On 4/25/2022 at 5:23 PM, ClearedHot said:

I understand they are under investigation now...I read a story that said their request to perform the stunt was denied.

A bud if mine sent this pic of his aviation display! 🤣🤣🤣

May be an image of airplane

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Not a video but a cool google maps image. I was dicking around online (what happens when one retires) and stumbled on a 4 ship of Blacksnakes in the pattern.  Ft Wayne boys coming back home. In google maps at their heritage park (street view) you can see all four of them make the break. Pretty cool.image.thumb.png.0bce8da765b8f65ac6d585eb9e89f4cf.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 6.57.41 AM.png

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like the hook and/or cable hit the engines and made that spark shower. Honestly not sure. I saw one of these from the SOF truck before and don’t remember seeing sparks but I do remember the directive to not use the brakes and use the motors when the cable starts to pull you backwards. Nice job to all involved!

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, bfargin said:

Some -130 action.

#4 swing out for a beer, cascading ACWAS, WTF 4!? ...Bush League

...still an awesome workplace

#MakeFormationsGreatAgain

Edited by Swizzle
Now, Who to tag? #___?
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I know it's not as cool as most of the videos in this thread but could you imagine a formation of fat Americans flying these things to Walmart?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://www.defensenews.com/air/2022/11/10/watch-this-us-air-force-cargo-plane-launch-a-cruise-missile-in-norway/

If you look closely, you can see the load's Subway sandwich wrapper falling out of the back.  Lol

In all seriousness, this is pretty cool to see.  

Edited by Biff_T
LM shaming
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Biff_T said:

https://www.defensenews.com/air/2022/11/10/watch-this-us-air-force-cargo-plane-launch-a-cruise-missile-in-norway/

If you look closely, you can see the load's Subway sandwich wrapper falling out of the back.  Lol

In all seriousness, this is pretty cool to see.  

On the Talon when we would drop a bundle to the snake eaters we would insert gifts for them. Always scored a PI. The Shadows never did catch on why we always outscored them on drops.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...