Flying Videos Thread Part 2?

Slick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2022 at 9:42 PM, M2 said:

Onboard STRIX 03 MC-130J while going through the Mach Loop...

Rare photo out the windshield of an OG Talon doing night TF/TA 

997305836_Screenshotfrom2022-03-1020-13-03.png.5252d4721c09f0a1030e94a9cbfde086.png

Edited by arg
  • Haha 3

• 1 month later...

National Museum of the United States Air Force™ > Upcoming > KC-135 (af.mil)

Looks like the NMUSAF will finally have a KC-135R 60-0329, this jet did a buddy air refueling during Viet Nam May 67 having the drogue hooked up to an A-3 Sky Warrior, (USAF EB-66) who dropped its drogue to air refuel an F-8 Crusader which all receivers had fuel emergencies. 

The backstory I've read on this event was that in those days SAC had a death grip on all KC-135's and all mission planning had to be approved by SAC HQ Offutt. This mission was done on the fly by aviators in the air working this out. SAC was if there isn't a checklist you don't do it, so nothing is done on the fly. They wanted to crucify the crew, but CINCPAC intervened. 

As I grow older, I'm reminded of how much water is under the bridge that I have tail #'s in museums that my signatures are all over the 781's forms binder. NMUSAF will now have two tails I've worked personally, VC-137C and now a KC-135R. Awaiting a 3rd when they take ownership of a E-3 Sentry.  My question is what gallery does go into, cold war, Viet Nam, Desert Storm and everything in between?  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Douchebag GenZ social media influencer is flying across a National Forest, and just happens to have 3 GoPros recording it, when he just happens to have an engine failure, and just happens to have a selfie stick in hand when he parachutes into the mountains below.

FAA didn't buy his story, and now they violated him and he's lost his license:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/20/us/trevor-jacob-youtube-plane-crash.html

I hope the likes and follows were worth it. 🙄

• Like 2

On 4/21/2022 at 8:15 PM, HercDude said:

Douchebag GenZ social media influencer is flying across a National Forest, and just happens to have 3 GoPros recording it, when he just happens to have an engine failure, and just happens to have a selfie stick in hand when he parachutes into the mountains below.

FAA didn't buy his story, and now they violated him and he's lost his license:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/20/us/trevor-jacob-youtube-plane-crash.html

I hope the likes and follows were worth it. 🙄

Hey he got 2million views out of it.....

He made a follow up if you want to give him a couple more clicks 

Edited by uhhello