Brexit

Clark Griswold

Thread derailment in 3,2,1...

3 hours ago, Day Man said:

sorry, thought you said 'breakfast.'

Here's your breakfast...

11005051_926861020687647_1568722121_n.jp

Return to course...

My opinion is Leave also, if Remain wins Brussels has them by the balls, freedom beats the guided cage every time

giphy.gif.

• Upvote 2

The EU is seemingly similar to Obamacare. You need the healthy people to offset those who require perennial care, but the cost is so high to those healthy people, they'd rather pay the penalty of not being involved.

Interesting stuff. If Britain leaves, Scotland may revote on their succession plans.

Economically it might be painful in the short term but I think the Brits would be better off long term if they left.

The remaining EU would be weaker in all aspects.

Seriously?  John Oliver?  I'm with tac airlifter, if that douchebag Oliver and Obama are against it, I think leaving is probably a smart thing for the UK to do!

• Upvote 3

No way, man...he's an objective comedic reporter who just LOVES calling out any and all politicians for their bullshit. That's why he's been all over the corruption and scandals that surround the Clinton campaign...oh...wait a tic...uh...hm...

• Upvote 2

France may punch out if the Brits go first.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/682170/Frexit-France-EU-referendum-Brexit-Marine-Le-Pen-National-Front

But why would you want to leave such a great union, oh yeah you can't control your borders & destiny...

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/31/half-million-migrants-end-uk-eu-free-movement-rules/

Good...Europe needs a shakeup. Maybe they will start to rethink their laws, immigration policy, shit military readiness and 36 hour workweeks. Glad to see the Brits took a stance and opted out of being controlled according to the lowest denominators.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, di1630 said:

Good...Europe needs a shakeup. Maybe they will start to rethink their laws, immigration policy, shit military readiness and 36 hour workweeks. Glad to see the Brits took a stance and opted out of being controlled according to the lowest denominators.

That's like celebrating a secession of NY from the United States on account of Alabama and Mississippi's shortcomings. This will be disastrous for England, and quite possibly the beginning of the end for the U.K. I'd bet money that Scotland is independent by the end of the decade, quite possibly N Ireland as well. This is truly their Donald Trump moment.

• Downvote 8