IFS now IFT

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2017 at 11:17 PM, Minus5 said:

I went through the Nav portion back in 2009. Im probably going to have to go back through again when/if i go to UPT. I'm not looking forward to it.

Then less reviving old threads and more finishing up the 20 or so hours to get your PPL.  Problem solved.

On 1/2/2017 at 8:17 PM, Minus5 said:

I went through the Nav portion back in 2009. Im probably going to have to go back through again when/if i go to UPT. I'm not looking forward to it.

Were you the Nav in my IFS class that turned to his instructor to tell her he wasn't feeling well?  The first words out of his mouth were a half gallon of vomit.  I felt so bad for that lady.

5 hours ago, HU&W said:

Were you the Nav in my IFS class that turned to his instructor to tell her he wasn't feeling well?  The first words out of his mouth were a half gallon of vomit.  I felt so bad for that lady.

I knew at least one guy who barfed in his flight suit and used the waste straps to hold it in.  Pretty sure it leaked down his leg on the way back into the building. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2017 at 10:53 AM, HU&W said:

I didn't have any female instructors at Doss. But that's pretty funny. :)

• 4 weeks later...