Bloody 'ell... is this place dead!?

Linda

What do you want to talk/debate about? There's always plenty of good stuff out there and difference of opinions that can make for an interesting post/discussion.

I recently read on AF Crimes that the AF is losing RPA pilots faster than they can train them, though I would be willing to bet that is already posted somewhere, besides, it's not thst big of a surprise.

I recently read on AF Crimes that the AF is losing RPA pilots faster than they can train them, though I would be willing to bet that is already posted somewhere, besides, it's not thst big of a surprise.

That checks, and the solution will be to reduce the inadequate training even further to speed up the timeline.
  • Upvote 1

What do you want to talk/debate about? There's always plenty of good stuff out there and difference of opinions that can make for an interesting post/discussion.

Where they going? They can't all be ex pilots taken out of a flying unit.

What happens when you attempt to log in? Is it blocked by your comm unit? I have never had that problem.

Yep. Can view but no log into here at work.

That is what the BODN app is for. Nothing but the SCIF can stop me now....well that and the a shitty reception in the squadron.

That would be a workaround except some of us can't bring a cell phone into the office either!

• Upvote 1

Which one's better: guns, airplanes, or bacon?

Helicopters...tits is a close second, though often a first when I'm not flying helicopters. Guns are always pretty damn awesome. And bacon is just a perfect form of sustenance that can be enjoyed at any meal.

Helicopters...tits is a close second, though often a first when I'm not flying helicopters. Guns are always pretty damn awesome. And bacon is just a perfect form of sustenance that can be enjoyed at any meal.

Not a bad list, but I sincerely believe that nothing beats Ronald Reagan riding a velociraptor into battle.

ronald_reagan_riding_a_velociraptor_by_s

• Upvote 1

Should I check with the coroner!?

Did USAF leadership invade!?

Where'd you guys go?

Whatever this site is or may become, it's leagues better than the alternatives, namely the forums at Military.com, MilitaryTimes.com, Federal Soup.com, About.com, and the specialized ones (pebforums.com, airforceots.com, etc.).

This site isn't associated with for profit organizations so it isn't heavily policed by folks with an agenda (unless your name is "pick your crash pad check").

And it isn't so highly publicized that it's full of mouth-breathing, AETC-loving, sock-color-checking, SARC-shouting butter bars and mosquito stripers. Being a small blip on the radar has given this site a good culture and community, but it would be nice if it were a bit more active.

A slightly more active forum worth a look is afforums.com, though it's 90%+ Enlisted so it might not be your cup of tea.

I bet if you were to walk through your Comm SQ office, at least one of them is surfing/posting on Reddit.

Depends on the sub-reddit. Some are blocked, some aren't. Not controlled by your local CS.

What happens when you attempt to log in? Is it blocked by your comm unit? I have never had that problem.

Again, it's not blocked at your CS. I haven't tried to login in awhile, so I forget at what level they're blocking it (regional, AF, DISA). I'm guessing regional, but if anyone on the west coast is having issues, please speak up and that'll indicate higher.

I'm glad we're talking about this rather than having to listen to the gray-hairs complain about youtube and facebook while they spend all day on espn updating their fantasy-sport game that's totally cooler and more real than video games or D&D.