Issues with "View New Content"

Toro

Anybody else having issues with the "View New Content' option? It's hit or miss for me - checked on both Mozilla (v31.0) and IE11. Cookies are enabled and this is a factor when signed in. When I hit "View New Content" I generally get a "Sorry, no new content found." message. However, when I click to the forums, there are plenty of unread threads. Occasionally it will turn up threads with the New Content option, but generally not all of the unread messages. After selecting the function and receiving the "no new content" message, I can go to the BO app and have it successfully return all the unread messages.

When you bring the page up on your browser, make sure that it is checked for "Forums" then "New Content since my last visit", and for some reason, the last one likes to check itself randomly for "Only topics I follow". Make sure that this, the last filter on the lefthand side of the page is unchecked.

When you bring the page up on your browser, make sure that it is checked for "Forums" then "New Content since my last visit", and for some reason, the last one likes to check itself randomly for "Only topics I follow". Make sure that this, the last filter on the lefthand side of the page is unchecked.

This was not the exact fix, but close. It does default to "New content since my last visit" (which shows nothing), but I needed to select "Content I have not read" which displays the info I'm looking for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Have you tried turning it off and back on again. You *have* to wait exactly 10 seconds while it's off before you turn it back on. Are you sure the mouse is plugged in? Oh, you've done all of those things... Okay, let me make a trouble ticket for you.

Just kidding... What is it doing or not doing?

• 3 weeks later...