Mass ANG F15C Crash

C5-Heavy

Toast to Moose! I was stationed with him in the Wild Boars at Mountain Home. As a young 1Lt, his hair used to be really long...to which the wing commander called him out during a First Friday at the 390th and told him to cut his "goldi-locks"...without hesitation, Moose said, "Nah Scottie (Brig Gen Robin Scott), I'm good bro," as he ran his hand through his hair. Everybody was roaring...

Him, Him

• Upvote 14

Can anyone validate that the funds will be sent to the family?

I personally cannot, but this is the blurb from the site for anyone affiliated to vouch.

Warriors, please buy a t-shirt. By doing so you will be helping raise money for the Fontenot family. Specifically your money will go to the girls 529's that have been set up at the Red River Valley Fighter Pilots Association. We all knew and loved Moose as a friend, Father, warrior and fighter pilot, and now you can show the world that you are one of Moose's Bro's!

ALCON,

In response to the tragic losses of Lt Col Morris "Moose" Fontenot Jr in the F-15C mishap, the Red River Valley Fighter Pilots Association (RRVA), at the request of his wife Kara, have established college savings 529 plans to accept tax deductible contributions for his two daughters. Anyone wishing to honor Moose may contribute funds.

There are two ways to give and all donations are tax deductible.

NOTE: IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS BELOW CONCERNING THE “IN MEMBORY….” VERBIAGE

1) Send a check to the River Rats National Office, P.O. Box 1553, Front Royal, VA 22630-0033. In a note or on the check write "In Memory of Lt Col Morris Fontenot Jr.".

2) Donate Online with credit card: Go to River Rats home page (www.river-rats.org). On the home page is a GIVE DIRECT button. Click it and fill in the blanks. Ensure you click that you are giving in honor or memory of someone special. In the COMMENTS block put "In memory Lt Col Morris Fontenot Jr".

Please help spread the donation info to the max extent possible (friends, e-mail, social media, etc)....the more exposure we get, the more money we can raise for the children!

Any questions or problems, please let me know.

Cheers,

Cap-10

Posted from the NEW Baseops.net App!

Edited by Cap-10