1 hour ago, M2 said:

We're trying! 

Arizona, Texas sent 79 buses of migrants to DC since April

If they removed their masks, would it be considered biological warfare?  

• Haha 1

On 8/6/2022 at 2:44 AM, HeloDude said:

Apparently progressives aren’t as pro-illegal immigration as they say…at least when it’s in their front yard.

“Arizona and Texas have bused so many migrants to D.C. in the last few months that the city's asking the National Guard for help.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/05/pentagon-denies-dc-request-for-national-guard-migrant-help-00050162?fbclid=IwAR2Q5x_zkJOtg5Kt-iP_xnFTLHTTput3FbJaPPxdclJb2AVj8_tCzD1ccFw&fs=e&s=cl

Genius move by Abbott. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

“We have a shortage of workers in our country, and you see even in Florida, some of the farmers and the growers are saying, ‘Why are you shipping these immigrants up north? We need them to pick the crops down here.”

What a gem from Nancy. The leftists continue to show their true colors on how they feel about immigrants. 

12 hours ago, kaputt said:

“We have a shortage of workers in our country, and you see even in Florida, some of the farmers and the growers are saying, ‘Why are you shipping these immigrants up north? We need them to pick the crops down here.”

What a gem from Nancy. The leftists continue to show their true colors on how they feel about immigrants. 

I wonder if she thinks these immigrants should also get the $15/hr minimum wage? 

41 minutes ago, pawnman said:

I wonder if she thinks these immigrants should also get the $15/hr minimum wage? 

They'll put up a wall (beef up border security) when they realize that 99.9 percent of those "crop pickers" are Roman Catholic and have no concept of being "woke".   I say let the madness continue.    

• Upvote 1

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/07/us/nyc-mayor-emergency-migrants/index.html

We are a sanctuary city but....

Lol

Keep busing them!  If I could afford it I'd bus the illegals (along with the homeless) out of SoCal and straight to the White House.  There is plenty of room for hobo encampments at the National Mall (Apprx 70,000 homeless in LA county alone).  Unfortunately, I don't have that kind of dough and I think my state actually desires more of both for some reason?

Nonetheless, if NYC can't handle them how do they expect El Paso to? 

Edited by Biff_T
Not Exec
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

No surprise there, openly choosing to lie to push a narrative. I’d bet if you did a poll of leftist folks in this country, many would still believe the people at the border were getting whipped. 

This continues to be the worst administration this country has seen in a long time, maybe ever? Whether through incompetence, deceit, or a combination of both, it’s incredible how absolutely terrible they are at all levels and in every facet. 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, kaputt said:

This continues to be the worst administration this country has seen in a long time, maybe ever?

I think the only administration that did worse than Biden's was the British Monarchy.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Sua Sponte said:

Titled 42 ends next week after a federal appeals court denied the Republican states appeal to have it remain in place.

DHS is estimating 2,500 to 10,000 migrants will go through the border per day after Title 42 ends. What a nightmare.

C'mon man!!!   There isn't a border problem.   I "feel" like everything is going to be ok.   

feel; (/fel/),

noun-the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation, experimentation, and the testing of theories against the evidence obtained.

verb-a magical warm sensation combined with making a decision based off of said warm fuzzy sensation without conducting any scientific studies to support that same warm fuzziness. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

At some point, the people (not just Republicans) who don't want an open border, knowingly abused asylum system, ignored migration laws and non-enforcement of deportation orders will have to publicly admit that the other side is not a partner in a rule of law, egalitarian democratic republic. 

Whether to continue to take the continuing humiliation and contemptuous abuse will be that which determines the fate of the republic.

When do you think they will stop?  When they get 10 million, 20 million or 40 million new voters, clients for the welfare state and people willing to work for less than you will?  

At some point you have to stand up to Biff or you will do his homework forever.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

At some point, the people (not just Republicans) who don't want an open border, knowingly abused asylum system, ignored migration laws and non-enforcement of deportation orders will have to publicly admit that the other side is not a partner in a rule of law, egalitarian democratic republic. 

Whether to continue to take the continuing humiliation and contemptuous abuse will be that which determines the fate of the republic.

When do you think they will stop?  When they get 10 million, 20 million or 40 million new voters, clients for the welfare state and people willing to work for less than you will?  

At some point you have to stand up to Biff or you will do his homework forever.

The left won’t even use the term illegal immigrant/alien, even though 15-25 years ago they did…so, I think that’s your answer.

On 12/21/2022 at 12:39 PM, arg said:

Looks like this administration is finally coming around, $400+ million for border security in this new bill.

Oh, wait a minute.

They also just asked the SCOTUS to ignore the appeal from the Republican States to leave Title 42 in place until they can come with an agreement with border security.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/title-42-immigration-biden-adminisration-asks-supreme-court-to-deny-republican-bid-to-prolong/

Denver's mayor declared a state of emergency due to 2,000 migrants showing up from El Paso (weren't bussed by Texas, they just got their own transportation after crossing the border). The mayor said the city has already spent $2 million on the migrants.

https://www.fortmorgantimes.com/2022/12/21/mayor-hancock-denver-migrant-crisis-weather-emergency/

On 12/21/2022 at 1:39 PM, arg said:

Looks like this administration is finally coming around, $400+ million for border security in this new bill.

Oh, wait a minute.

This is what these clowns passed last night with the help of Mitch.  $410M for border security...for OTHER COUNTRIES.

Border.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1