FY 15 Force Management Program (RIF, VSP, TERA)

1 x 06, 2 x 07, and 1 x 08 11R's applied at JSTARS and all four were denied in the FY14 VSP yet all three year groups indicated an overage. The only 11R's I know of that were approved for the FY14 VSP were MC-12 guys although the updated matrix still indicates a significant overage in 11R's in those year groups so all four of us reapplied and are keeping hope that the answer will be different for the FY15 VSP.

I'm hoping that they wanted to get through all of the MC-12 guys first being that the airframe is going away and once they have exhausted all of the MC-12 VSP's they know they will eventually need to send the MC-12 guys who stayed in to places like JSTARS so they will go ahead and allow 11R's like JSTARS guys out because they know they will need open slots to send the MC-12 guys who wanted to stay in to. Unfortunately that makes sense so AFPC will do the total opposite.

I was one of the mc12 guys approved in fy14...our afsc was 11r but our rdtm was still from our previous mws....so not sure how afpc made the distinction

Posted from the NEW Baseops.net App!

My contact at afpc said notifications should start going out today. We shall see. Good luck everyone.

Everytime I recage my patient meter to August, it's quickly crushed by a post from you. Haha. Don't get me wrong, I hope your are correct and we get some answers. Good Luck all.

This thread took me from very confident to very worried in the past 24 hours. I'm an '06 11R with JSTARS stink on me. I'm hoping that since I'm currently at the schoolhouse and not current in my PAFSC it improves my chances. There was an '05 11R RC-135 dude here who got approved last round. So far my SQ is 100% for 11Rs getting approved, but its a singular sample size. I've got my fingers crossed.

Nothing here, but my source said 'should start today'. Last time they spread the approvals over 2-3 days and he said 'should'. It does make me confident that at least by Friday someone on this forum should know.

Edited by bjax