12 FTW/CV loses job over 'inappropriate' emails

Toro

Sounds like he was emailing with and trying to start a relationship with a subordinate's spouse.

That's a hell of an assumption based on zero evidence. It's completely possible that was what happened, it's also completely possible it was 1 of a 100 other unrelated things that happened. Throwing out baseless accusations without any real information is how good people get raked across the coals erroneously.

• Upvote 2

That's a hell of an assumption based on zero evidence. It's completely possible that was what happened, it's also completely possible it was 1 of a 100 other unrelated things that happened. Throwing out baseless accusations without any real information is how good people get raked across the coals erroneously.

You are right. I went back and reread the article. When I initially read it I thought it said he did have a relationship with a subordinate's spouse. Poor reading comprehension on my part. It could have been many other things.

I deleted my original post so someone doesn't read it quickly and think that is what happened.

Edited by BONE WSO
  • Upvote 3

Wow. He was new to RND when I was at PIT. He was incredibly cool when I exercised the SA of a puppy crossing a highway and erased his briefing board, and used it as reason to mentor an Lt over a beer instead of crushing me. Which one of the 'good ones' is next?