GuardReserveJobs Poll

What Do You Want on GuardReserveJobs.com?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Use an App?

• Yes - iPhone
    • Yes - Android
    • No
  2. 2. What external products would you link?

• Facebook
    • LinkedIn
    • Google+
    • Twatter
  3. 3. I am a:

• Job Seeker
    • Unit Recruiting Person
    • Badass

Thanks for the input. Unfortunately, there's not enough interest in an app right now to make it worth the excessive cost and asspain (especially Apple). As a side note, I need to test the featured company feature of the new site. If you're a unit rep and want your unit listed as a "featured company" for 2 weeks for free, please PM me. It'll help you get noticed first, and it'll help me test functionality. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Ya dude, that sucks. Obviously there are always things going on behind the scenes that are only obvious (and usually glaring) to insiders, but I think many will agree when I say the original was the best. Simple, easy to use, complete. The new site seemed a bit more difficult to navigate. If it's any help, to those of us looking for a job the site is important enough to subscribe to. I'm not sure what the monthly rate would have to be, but I'd pay it!

• 4 weeks later...

Ahh, the site is still wip? I cannot register. Shows this:

Query INSERT INTO `statistics` (`user_sid`, `ip`, `event`, `object_sid`, `type`, `date`, `featured`, `priority`, `reactivate`, `price`, `plugin`) VALUES (0, ?, ?, 0, ?, NOW(), 0, 0, 0, ?, ?) : 
Statement could not be executed (42S22 - 1054 - Unknown column 'reactivate' in 'field list')

• 3 weeks later...