Upcoming Boards

20 hours ago, Flyman said:

I'm not sure what the actual date of the July board was but I was told you hear approx 30 days after..

From what I have heard the board was July 13

1 hour ago, Auspicious Aviator said:

Anyone else still waiting to hear back from Hawaii?

All those selected for an interview should have received an email. It sounds like only a few tbnt emails went 

Hey guys I haven't lurked in this thread in a pretty long time due to the cold nature of hiring lately.  I was wondering if anyone in here is with the 115th in Madison?  I have just separated from AD and will be attending my first drill this coming weekend.

Has anyone heard from the 119th in NJ?
I got an invite via phone call on Monday. They said they'd be sending out emails next week so I'd assume you'll have a solid answer soon

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

49 minutes ago, arat said:

I got an invite via phone call on Monday. They said they'd be sending out emails next week so I'd assume you'll have a solid answer soon

Do you know how many they are interviewing? Also shoot me a DM. Maybe we can save some $ on rental cars etc

Do you know how many they are interviewing? Also shoot me a DM. Maybe we can save some $ on rental cars etc
Not sure how many. Sent

On 8/4/2021 at 7:08 PM, GPGR said:

Congrats! If you don’t mind my asking, what did your package look like?

I am kind of a unique case. Prior active duty AF, former Hawaii Air National Guard Member (I relocated to DC this year after spending a couple years in the HIANG). In my cover letter I wrote about the unit, the people and why I enjoyed being apart of the HIANG. I also had a small section that talked about my accomplishments, to include: 4.0 GPA graduate from ERAU (I graduated from the campus in Hawaii), Airman of the Year, SrA BTZ, PPL from Kalaeloa (airport near the base) other work related awards/achievements. My ties to the area/Wing are what got me the interview (I think). Interview went great, but not well enough if I don't get selected lol.

PSCM: 82 (94 with max hours), AFOQT Pilot score: 91 (the rest were not great like 50's). I'm also halfway through my masters which was brought up in my interview.