Upcoming Boards

Has anyone heard anything about the 336 ARS transition to KC-46's. Their expired posting mentions that they won't be accepting applications until the transition has begun, and it hasn't been updated for a bit. Hoping someone has more information/has reached out to the squadron and heard something.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/21/2023 at 8:49 PM, 2002WS6 said:

Did anyone hear back from the 190th FS (Boise)? 

Their app guide had said they'd make notifications by Dec. 20th, but I'm holding out hope that with the holidays maybe there's a chance that things changed. Thanks all.

they sent out interview requests on the 21st I believe. they don't send out TBNTs

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2024 at 9:16 PM, wannabe88 said:

Just a reminder, about two weeks left to apply for the 123rd FS F-15EX UPT board. Find the application/ job posting on mil recruiter.

Any clue if they're sending word on another rush? I saw they were expecting to open invites back up early this year, but I haven't seen any other news about it. 

On 2/7/2024 at 3:08 PM, Trhickster said:

Any clue if they're sending word on another rush? I saw they were expecting to open invites back up early this year, but I haven't seen any other news about it. 

I believe the post on milrecruiter said they would send out invites for the social event in late February.

6 hours ago, Georgebax said:

Could merging the Air National Guard and the Air Force Reserves enhance operational efficiency and strengthen national defense capabilities?

NO... I need the guard to shield me from AD bs shenanigans... 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/12/2024 at 1:08 AM, Polar Bear said:

Might want to Fresno before sending an application in.

Hah. The Central Valley isn't for everyone. But I thought all the aspiring pilots out there -- particularly those interested in the F-15EX -- might want to know.