Upcoming Boards

On 9/28/2022 at 10:50 AM, MeekTiger0824 said:

Anybody heard back from 180th AS out of Missouri?

Did you ever hear anything? I interviewed with them last year. Really solid group and enjoyed spending time with them. Good luck! I remember the highest of highs and lowest of lows during the gauntlet of applying to units. 

On 10/7/2022 at 5:48 PM, B747CSO said:

Did you ever hear anything? I interviewed with them last year. Really solid group and enjoyed spending time with them. Good luck! I remember the highest of highs and lowest of lows during the gauntlet of applying to units. 

Haha yeah, mostly lows but will keep trying! Somebody PM'ed me saying they got invited for a drill weekend and interviews, noting they were choosing local candidates.  Congrats on the pilot slot!

On 9/15/2022 at 11:46 AM, jrb315 said:

Anyone hear anything from NYANG 109AW? deadline was mid august, still haven't heard anything. 

Anything yet? I figured there'd be a TBNT email by now. They got my hopes up when their FSS reached out on Sept 19th, but nothing since then. I'm not counting on getting an interview because I'm old, but the waiting is killing me!

Anyone hear back from the 112 FS in Toledo (F-16s)? Their meet and greet is this coming weekend for the ones selected to interview. I guess I didn't make the cut since they said they'd send out more info on it at least two weeks prior to make travel arrangements and I never got anything.

They said they wouldn't be able to send individual emails out but thought I at least would've been part of a mass TBNT email.

10 hours ago, sludgesloan said:

Anyone hear back from the 112 FS in Toledo (F-16s)? Their meet and greet is this coming weekend for the ones selected to interview. I guess I didn't make the cut since they said they'd send out more info on it at least two weeks prior to make travel arrangements and I never got anything.

They said they wouldn't be able to send individual emails out but thought I at least would've been part of a mass TBNT email.

I got a tbnt 

On 10/10/2022 at 6:11 PM, sludgesloan said:

On 10/11/2022 at 4:24 AM, Avi8 said:

I got a tbnt 

Can you guys clarify? Toledo is sending out tbnt emails? Calls for interview have already been sent out for a meet and greet this weekend? 

2 hours ago, PsychoPilot said:

Interviews sent for NYANG 109AW

Thanks for the heads up. Good luck to those who got picked and to the guys and gals out here trying to get hired elsewhere! Finally too old to keep applying so I guess I'll let the dream die and stick to slam and goes in a 172. 

On 10/14/2022 at 8:20 PM, WxNonner said:

Thanks for the heads up. Good luck to those who got picked and to the guys and gals out here trying to get hired elsewhere! Finally too old to keep applying so I guess I'll let the dream die and stick to slam and goes in a 172. 

Got a call from the chief pilot today but missed the call, assuming to schedule an interview or tell me no thanks, hopes not lost my friend.

1 hour ago, jrb315 said:

Got a call from the chief pilot today but missed the call, assuming to schedule an interview or tell me no thanks, hopes not lost my friend.

I got that call today too. Hate to say it's a TBNT call, but he gave some really detailed feedback that was truly helpful. Dude took 10 minutes out of his day to really help me out. This is part of what makes their unit so appealing to me. They're not hiring me but still want to help out. Every interaction I've had with their guys (mx to ops to pilots) have all been great. Good luck going forward boss! 

• Like 1

On 10/14/2022 at 6:20 PM, WxNonner said:

Just focus on flying, you’ll get to where you want to go. Whether it’s making big money flying contract in BFE, or huge money on an airbus for the airlines. It’s a great time to be a pilot.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Tomahawk said:

Anyone else applying to Boise / get an email with a request to fill out a separate application from the one sent before the 10/31 deadline? $50 fee to fill it out and apply again seems a bit strange.

I received the same thing and agree.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Tomahawk said:

Anyone else applying to Boise / get an email with a request to fill out a separate application from the one sent before the 10/31 deadline? $50 fee to fill it out and apply again seems a bit strange.

I saw that email but filled mine out just fine without seeing anything about a $50 fee. I just input my info and submitted. 

It was just that Google form right?

• Like 1