Upcoming Boards

On 3/31/2022 at 6:55 AM, tbro96 said:

Anyone know about the Hawaii ANG? When do they usually have their board? Will this one be rated or UPT? I can't seem to find anything regarding their boards. Maybe I am looking in the wrong places?

There will be a UPT board this year, typically it is announced in May on the HIANG recruiting facebook page with applications due by July 

On 4/2/2022 at 2:19 PM, Regional Pilot said:

Hello gents, are unsponsored boards still a thing in the AF Reserves?

@Regional Pilot I don't have any experience with it brother, but did a little digging here on the forum and most recent I could find was this:

The AFRC UFT Guidebook does not mention going unsponsored so it seems like, for the time being at least as best as I can deduce from admittedly limited information, it's not a thing.

On a different topic: Anybody hear anything back from the 100th FS or the 121st FS yet re: interviews? I know it's still early in April, but I figured as I'd ask since I'm already posting. Thanks for any gouge y'all may have!

On 4/5/2022 at 1:25 PM, GreenArc said:

On a different topic: Anybody hear anything back from the 100th FS or the 121st FS yet re: interviews?

No word yet from the 121st.

Question for the older applicants, are you all still applying regardless of their age limit? I haven’t, but a Guard guy told me to apply regardless and at least try? Don’t wanna piss them off and apply when I’m over 30 and some squadrons list below 30 only.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MeekTiger0824 said:

No word yet from the 121st.

Question for the older applicants, are you all still applying regardless of their age limit? I haven’t, but a Guard guy told me to apply regardless and at least try? Don’t wanna piss them off and apply when I’m over 30 and some squadrons list below 30 only.

I’m applying regardless man—shooting my shot!

6 hours ago, MeekTiger0824 said:

Heck yeah, might was well give it your all. I'll prob do the same also. Best of luck!

Did anybody interview or hear back from the 118th?

Amen man--and best of luck to you as well!

re: the 118th, I received a TBNT on 9 March. Staying on the grind though!

3 hours ago, ecc97 said:

Has anyone heard anything from the 100th (Montgomery F-35's)?  Sent and email to tier POC but haven't heard back.  Figured I'm SOL but want to check.

Nothing on this end brother from the 100th FS.

I haven't heard anything from the 121st (DC F-16's) either. I was also beginning to think it was getting pretty late in the game to not have heard anything, so still holding out hope, but recognizing this ship may have sailed.

Either way, keeping that hope and positive energy alive!

12 hours ago, GreenArc said:

Nothing on this end brother from the 100th FS.

I haven't heard anything from the 121st (DC F-16's) either. I was also beginning to think it was getting pretty late in the game to not have heard anything, so still holding out hope, but recognizing this ship may have sailed.

Either way, keeping that hope and positive energy alive!

Thanks, haven’t heard from the 121st either.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, GreenArc said:

Same, no word from 121st, the confirmation email said first-round interviews were set for April so they probably already sent invites already.

Got the TBNT from 118th this week. Has anybody heard from the 77th refueling out of NC?

4 minutes ago, MeekTiger0824 said:

Same, no word from 121st, the confirmation email said first-round interviews were set for April so they probably already sent invites already.

Got the TBNT from 118th this week. Has anybody heard from the 77th refueling out of NC?

Copy that! Yeah I'm thinking if we don't hear anything by next week from the 100th or the 121st, that likely means they've already gotten their interviewees lined up, just based on when they plan on having their in-person interviews (I believe the 100th noted it'd be the 1st weekend in May, and the 121st the following weekend). But, hey, it ain't over 'till the fat lady sings!

And nothing from the 77th either...hopefully one of us can hear something soon!

Also awaiting to hear from the 171st ARW...unless someone has already heard something? I believe that their interview notifications should go out in the next week or two if they haven't already. Great group of folks there, and in a really pretty area, too.

Best of luck y'all--keep grinding!

On 4/19/2022 at 2:29 AM, ecc97 said:

Has anyone heard anything from the 100th (Montgomery F-35's)?  Sent and email to tier POC but haven't heard back.  Figured I'm SOL but want to check.

Interview invites started going out last week for the 100th. I’m not sure if they will continue or if all have been sent already. 

Best of luck!

On 4/19/2022 at 12:29 AM, ecc97 said:

TBNT received today from the 100th
Anyone getting interviews mind sharing what their apps look like? Seems like this was one of the most competitive boards this year, wondering how I stand in the face of all the competition.

Edited by red

4 hours ago, red said:

TBNT received today from the 100th
Anyone getting interviews mind sharing what their apps look like? Seems like this was one of the most competitive boards this year, wondering how I stand in the face of all the competition.

For sure, feel free to send me a PM and I can give you an idea of what my package looks like.