Upcoming Boards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2021 at 1:10 PM, jason6213 said:

I could just be overthinking things with the holidays and all, but has anyone heard back from the 314 ARS at Beale on interviews?

I wouldn’t expect to hear anything until next week at the earliest. Most units do minimum manning for the holidays so it’s probably been at the very back of their minds. Good luck, I was going to apply before I got picked up at another unit. I grew up in that area and would love to go back one day. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/2/2022 at 4:28 PM, WannaBpilot said:

Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy. Wanted to check here to see if anyone heard from the Texas ANG out of Fort Worth on their upcoming boards? 

Facebook still showing TBD--maybe soon, though!:

The Jan 2021 rated hiring board has been postponed until Jan 2022.
Next Unrated/ New Hire/ UPT board is TBD.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody here who submitted to the 100th FS F-35s get a response confirming receipt of application package? I believe they said they would within a few days, and to reach out if you didn't get that. I know it hasn't even been a week, but just figured I'd ask here! Best of luck to those who applied!

1 hour ago, GreenArc said:

Anybody here who submitted to the 100th FS F-35s get a response confirming receipt of application package? I believe they said they would within a few days, and to reach out if you didn't get that. I know it hasn't even been a week, but just figured I'd ask here! Best of luck to those who applied!

I got an email two days after I sent in my packet.  I'd send them an email if you haven't heard anything by now.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GreenArc said:

I didn't get a confirmation either, mine went in last minute tho. 

It looks like the Alaska ANG will be accepting applications soon! HH-60's, HC-130s, C-17s, and KC-135s--lots of cool missions and platforms.

https://www.176wg.ang.af.mil/Units/176OG/UPT-UNT-Programs/UPT-Application-Information/

They usually post their positions on BogiDope, too, so I'm sure we'll see those pop-up soon. Best of luck to all who apply!

2022 UPT applications will be accepted beginning 15 March 2022 through 20 May 2022. Applications must be postmarked no later than 20 May 2022, or hand delivered to the 176th Operations Group by close of business on 20 May 2022 to be considered.
*Late and/or incomplete packages will not be considered.  
*Please follow the updated application instructions below.

2022 UPT Selection Board dates: 15-19 August 2022.  The first day will be a meet-and-greet, followed by approximately four days of interviews.  Applicants selected for an interview will be given the exact itinerary asap.  The location for the UPT Selection Board will be the 176th Wing at JB Elmendorf-Richardson, Anchorage, AK.  Please note, all expenses including travel and meals are the responsibility of the applicant.

Edited by GreenArc

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 2002WS6 said:

Can anyone confirm if they've heard anything from Oregon regarding interview invites?
I had expected to hear by now but would assume invites have already been sent out.

I haven’t either. Sent an email asking about it last week and haven’t heard anything back yet from that either.

9 hours ago, MeekTiger0824 said:

I haven't heard back from Oregon either. Has anybody heard back from Indiana or DC ANG?

Nothing from DC either.

And still no confirmation of receipt from the 100th, but my video submission gained a few views so I guess that’s confirmation enough?

For anyone that may still be wondering, Oregon updated their website this morning with this:

"Thank you for your interest in the Oregon Air National Guard.  The invitations for the 2022 Undergraduate Pilot Training (UPT) Selection Board have been sent.  If you did not receive an invite, our next application window will open in December of 2022." 

Best of luck to those invited. Also got an email from DC this morning with this:

"First round interview notifications will be sent out in April and will be conducted remotely. Second round interviews will take place in-person at JB Andrews – tentatively scheduled for May 13-15."

• Thanks 1