Upcoming Boards

11 hours ago, NotApilot said:

Headed to interview with the 130th RQS tomorrow at Moffett, good luck anyone else coming 👍

Congrats on the interview! I sent my application late because I had no idea they were hiring. Are you Civ? Prior? Heard rumors they tend to hire from within. 

• Like 1

On 9/14/2021 at 4:12 PM, newtrad said:

Dang, how did I miss that the 130th was hiring! I talked to an enlisted recruiter about 2 months ago and he had no idea when they were going to be hiring next, and there's no sign of them on Bodidope or usajobs.gov...

Always try to talk to an officer recruiter although that might not exist there. Yeah word on the street is many units do not publicly list their boards, I know the 144th FW only listed on their mil page.

On 9/18/2021 at 5:31 PM, Sendit_driver said:

Always try to talk to an officer recruiter although that might not exist there. Yeah word on the street is many units do not publicly list their boards, I know the 144th FW only listed on their mil page.

Yeah, lesson learned– gotta fight a little bit to talk to someone who is more in-the-know, I guess.

3 minutes ago, toothlessviper said:

Bro get lost

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

What are the long-term effects?

Edited by dogfish78

On 9/29/2021 at 12:01 PM, Sendit_driver said:

I'm also wondering if anyone else is going to Denver?

On 9/29/2021 at 11:23 PM, newtrad said:

I'll be there! Would be fun to meet up with other rushers before/carpool.

I'll be there as well! I'm local, so feel free to DM me if you guys need a ride.

10 hours ago, KidCharlemagne said:

I'll be there as well! I'm local, so feel free to DM me if you guys need a ride.

Hi all! Is there another meet and greet happening? Would love to go in on a car potentially!

On 10/1/2021 at 3:37 PM, KidCharlemagne said:

Looks like they may filter out more peeps, but I grabbed a rental too in case I end up going. Not sure what the plan will be but I'd be down for food/drinks if you know any places.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1