Upcoming Boards

Has anyone heard from the 119th in NJ?
I got an invite via phone call on Monday. They said they'd be sending out emails next week so I'd assume you'll have a solid answer soon

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

49 minutes ago, arat said:

I got an invite via phone call on Monday. They said they'd be sending out emails next week so I'd assume you'll have a solid answer soon

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Do you know how many they are interviewing? Also shoot me a DM. Maybe we can save some $ on rental cars etc

On 8/30/2021 at 11:38 AM, 2002WS6 said:

Has anyone been able to get an answer back from the 157th FS on visiting in Sept./Oct.?

Negative. You ever find out anything regarding the weekend of Sept 11? I saw their HPCON status states no visitors. Normally I would just call the Ops desk but the application specifically mentioned to only contact the POC via email. I submitted my app two days ago and haven't heard anything yet (I'm sure they got a ton of apps the last couple of days though, so understandable). Also noticed that the Oct weekend they originally had listed on Bogidope and on their website were different (Oct 9 vs Oct 2).

20 hours ago, Burt said:

Negative. You ever find out anything regarding the weekend of Sept 11? I saw their HPCON status states no visitors. Normally I would just call the Ops desk but the application specifically mentioned to only contact the POC via email. I submitted my app two days ago and haven't heard anything yet (I'm sure they got a ton of apps the last couple of days though, so understandable). Also noticed that the Oct weekend they originally had listed on Bogidope and on their website were different (Oct 9 vs Oct 2).

Drill weekends for the unit are 9/11-9/12 and 10/2-10/3. As of now, they're still open for visitors those weekends.