Upcoming Boards

On 4/29/2021 at 7:54 AM, shimmysham said:

Just got word I was selected by the AFRC UFT board 21-05. It sounds like results were sent to wings yesterday.

Congratulations dude. When did your board convene? Curious how long it may be to hear results when mine convenes.

• Thanks 1

Just heard back on visits for 122FS, POC said visits are by sq invite only. I asked about when applicants would get invites and will update when I hear back, has anyone received one yet? Not sure if they've already been sent out or if they will send them out after the application deadline. To those that have/do, best of luck!

Edited by StevenL7

14 minutes ago, StevenL7 said:

Just heard back on visits for 122FS, POC said visits are by sq invite only. I asked about when applicants would get invites and will update when I hear back, has anyone received one yet? Not sure if they've already been sent out or if they will send them out after the application deadline. To those that have/do, best of luck!

I can confirm the above, I was told the same thing today.  

I haven't heard anything, or gotten any communication since I submitted my app, other than being told rushing was invitation only.  With that said, I would guess invitations will go out after the application window closes, as that has been my experience.  Good luck everyone.

On 5/7/2021 at 8:27 PM, StevenL7 said:

On 5/7/2021 at 8:44 PM, ecc97 said:

I can confirm the above, I was told the same thing today.  

I haven't heard anything, or gotten any communication since I submitted my app, other than being told rushing was invitation only.  With that said, I would guess invitations will go out after the application window closes, as that has been my experience.  Good luck everyone.

Applicants were invited out for April and May drill weekends but they are trying to bring in different people for each rush event so I would expect there are pending invites for June/July weekends.

Update for those who applied to the 194FS, their UPT page was updated with " If you did not apply by the March 1 deadline you will not be considered for the current hiring board. Those who applied with competitive applications will be contacted and invited to visit Fresno over the month of May." Not sure if invites have already gone out though, to those that get/got invited best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TaleMediocre said:

Just got a call from them, sounds like they should be calling everyone this afternoon/evening.

Just received an invitation to interview! Hopefully you got one too, if so, see ya there!