Upcoming Boards

1 hour ago, S_E said:

Oregon said they had nearly 300 apps! They are having ~30 guys send in videos of them answering some questions to narrow it down even farther for official interviews.

When did you hear this? I haven’t received an email yet even though they confirmed receiving my application.

6 minutes ago, weekdaypilot said:

If you don’t mind me asking how did you apply to them? They didn’t post any hiring announcement for a while?

I actually cold called them like a year ago and got their information for their board then, but then it ended up getting canceled due to COVID. Then they emailed me out of the blue a couple weeks ago asking if I still wanted to interview. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ZR-1 said:

When did you hear this? I haven’t received an email yet even though they confirmed receiving my application.

The invitations to make a video were sent out Sunday evening. It sounds like it was a super competitive year like S_E said.

Edited by KidCharlemagne

33 minutes ago, KidCharlemagne said:

The invitations to make a video were sent out Sunday evening. It sounds like it was a super competitive year like S_E said.

Got it. So it sounds like only the “yes” notifications were sent out, and nobody has received a “no” yet.

Good luck to those selected!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

22 hours ago, admdelta said:

Somewhat terse TBNT from Oregon just went out for anyone who's still wondering lol. 

Totally just googled what "terse" meant...I've heard Oregon is big on guys visiting/being around the unit. Tough to do in COVID times, but could help for future applications

3 hours ago, Av8 said:

Totally just googled what "terse" meant...I've heard Oregon is big on guys visiting/being around the unit. Tough to do in COVID times, but could help for future applications

They are, though I’m not sure it was an option this year. I never heard back when I asked.