Upcoming Boards

4 minutes ago, PrivateFighterPilotLicense said:

Lol what? They notified interview results select and non-selects last week. Maybe check your voicemail for a call from the POC? 

I have heard nothing...I know some got notified early of a non-select, but I have not heard of anyone getting selected.  Anyone get picked up?  Hard to believe they would forget about me, or I do not want to believe it.

4 hours ago, Desk Jobs Suck said:

Does anyone have any gouge on Madison Wisconsin? I'm trying to rush but a recruiter is saying they don't allow visits. Is this the same as DC where the recruiter says that but on the down low you have to contact the pilots to go visit?

PM'd

On 4/17/2019 at 11:21 AM, Metalhead731 said:

Is anybody here from the 174th Air Refueling Squadron in Sioux City? I was offered an interview and I wanted to reach out to someone to get a feel for the area. 

The area is nice if you like small Midwest towns. Get ready for 4 seasons.

Anyone have any insight on the HH60/MV22 helo squadrons for the Guard/Reserve? Is it bad to have a lot of fixed wing experience, 0 helo? I’ve been dead set on fighters but I am really interested in the Rescue community. Looking for UPT

4 hours ago, Burger said:

Anyone have any insight on the HH60/MV22 helo squadrons for the Guard/Reserve? Is it bad to have a lot of fixed wing experience, 0 helo? I’ve been dead set on fighters but I am really interested in the Rescue community. Looking for UPT

I don't think there's an osprey option in the ANG/AFRC.

23 minutes ago, roto said:

I don't think there's an osprey option in the ANG/AFRC.

A guy in my airline crashpad was a guard or reserve guy teaching at the osprey schoolhouse. Doubtful there's a UPT option to go to ospreys in the ARC, but figured I'd throw that out there anyway.

4 minutes ago, wannabe88 said:

The 150th SOW in the NM ANG hires for 60s, hc’s, and cv’s....

This sounds right, a friend of mine just graduated UPT for the HH-60 and was sent from NM. Not sure about CVs but 60s are at least an option, and the SAR mission they do is really cool. Get to work with some really swoopy ground guys doing that job.

6 hours ago, Yeeyee said:

Doing some research. Has any of the F22 Guard squadrons (Virginia, Florida, Hawaii-those are all I can think of) or the B2 Guard squadron (Missouri) hired off the street in recent years?

Yes, I know of at least 1 hawaii hire couple years ago. HI does a joint board with C-17/F22/KC-135 every year or other year.

17 hours ago, Yeeyee said:

Doing some research. Has any of the F22 Guard squadrons (Virginia, Florida, Hawaii-those are all I can think of) or the B2 Guard squadron (Missouri) hired off the street in recent years?

Langley and Florida are rated only as far as I know. Whiteman B-2’s haven’t hired off the street for the last several years. They had a board in 2015 maybe but not sure if it was posted publicly. 

1 hour ago, ayz33 said:

Langley and Florida are rated only as far as I know. Whiteman B-2’s haven’t hired off the street for the last several years. They had a board in 2015 maybe but not sure if it was posted publicly. 

I'm new to this, but does rated mean active duty?

• Downvote 1