Upcoming Boards

2 hours ago, Sit On Acorns said:

There's a few interview selections that were supposed to happen today/by today and I haven't heard anything. A few of my buddies are in the same position, so I'm trying to stay hopeful. 

Same boat. I'll continue to build packets while I wait. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Elliott Upp said:

Anybody hear anything from Hawaii ANG?  Application deadline was April 1st. I haven't heard anything from them yet. 

They told me they would get back to people sometime in May. Interviews & selections in July/August time frame.

45 minutes ago, JustHangingOut said:

Anyone hear from the NC, ND, DC, or VT Air Guard units?

I haven't heard of anyone hearing from NC, DC, SD, SC, VT, nor CA. It's complete radio silence right now.

36 minutes ago, Sit On Acorns said:

They told me they would get back to people sometime in May. Interviews & selections in July/August time frame.

I haven't heard of anyone hearing from NC, DC, SD, SC, VT, nor CA. It's complete radio silence right now.

A buddy of mine got a call from California yesterday. I spoke with Vermont yesterday, they said they fell a little behind and they plan to have their selections figured out by the end of April. 

38 minutes ago, Sit On Acorns said:

SCANG sent out an email about two (optional) upcoming base visit opportunities for UPT board applicants. They also mentioned that the board will take place in June.

Just now, Edw26 said:

Thanks.  Never got that email.

Did you get an email from one of the Recruiting & Retention NCOs confirming that your package was received? If not, you might want to follow up with them. If you did then I wonder if maybe they just made a mistake and didn't put you on the distribution list. I can PM you the info if you want.

9 minutes ago, mb1685 said:

Did you get an email from one of the Recruiting & Retention NCOs confirming that your package was received? If not, you might want to follow up with them. If you did then I wonder if maybe they just made a mistake and didn't put you on the distribution list. I can PM you the info if you want.

I am in the same boat.  I got the email on 1APR17 that my package was received, but did not received the email on the 18th

19 minutes ago, mb1685 said:

Yep, got the confirmation but not the email from the 18th. Thanks for the heads up.

14 hours ago, Hopefulflyer389 said:

It would make sense to only sent out letters to those selected. Thank you. 

Last time I applied to them I got a rejection letter in the mail.  

Edited by Slick

My letter from the 114 FW will be arriving today (good or bad). This is a little overzealous, but you can sign up for notifications by USPS for mail that will be arriving each day and it will send you a copy of the letters in your email. Very simple to sign up for. I posted the link and a copy of the image below.

https://realmail.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.actionLetter.jpg.1b1a54faf458c824d69a48168e0528b9.jpg

Edited by Hopefulflyer389
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Sit On Acorns said:

DC is doing Round 1 of interviews via Skype yesterday and today. 10 minute video interview. ~10 of the ~20 people interviewed will go on to the in person interviews May 6.

Email notifications sent out to those to be interviewed? Sorry for all of the questions. First time doing this. 

6 minutes ago, Hopefulflyer389 said:

Email notifications sent out to those to be interviewed? Sorry for all of the questions. First time doing this. 

Yes. No worries! It's tough when most of us hear absolutely nothing back and we just have to pass around info we gather.