Upcoming Boards

3 hours ago, FlatSpin said:

Anyone know where the packet requirements for the 131st bw went? I saw it a while ago and wrote down the deadline but can't seem to track it down again. 

This is also relevant to my interests. 

Anyone in need of B2 app stuff: shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll fwd it to you.
Anyone who has already applied: get any response/confirmation that your packet was received?

Edited by hookemTX93
UPT window closed.
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, skyhawk driver said:

Any lads know if the reserve B-52's hire off the street?  Thinking of doing some digging

If you need some pointers as to who to talk to, PM me.  I work with the Reserve guys daily. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, skyhawk driver said:

Any lads know if the reserve B-52's hire off the street?  Thinking of doing some digging

Yes, one of my colleagues got hired to fly B-52's recently off the street. I tried myself as well though without success - seems like a tough community to break in to. 

15 hours ago, willflyforfood said:

Anyone heard from the 142nd? Interview notifications were supposed to be sent in early May.

Yes, notifications were sent out a while back and interviews are scheduled from June 3-5 in Portland. Good luck to those who will be there. 

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 8:18 PM, Sledge Hammer said:

South Dakota 114th FW is beginning to accept applications. Packets due 6 May & info can be found on the unit website. Good luck.

Hey Folks.  New to the boards here.  Did anyone else put in for a UPT spot with the 114th FW?  I'm a member at the unit and just received a letter for my interview.  I was wondering if anyone on the Base Ops Boards applied and/or was selected for an interview?

20 hours ago, mrgrey said:

Did anyone apply to Moffett and heard anything back? Packages were due 16 May with Interviews being this weekend.

I applied there, still haven't heard anything but was under the impression we would be notified if selected for an interview sometime in early June. 

On 5/25/2016 at 9:23 AM, black hills tj said:

Hey Folks.  New to the boards here.  Did anyone else put in for a UPT spot with the 114th FW?  I'm a member at the unit and just received a letter for my interview.  I was wondering if anyone on the Base Ops Boards applied and/or was selected for an interview?

I was notified yesterday that I had been selected as a potential F-16 Pilot with the 114th FW Sioux Falls, SD.  I about jumped out of my boots!  What an exciting day!  Thank you to EVERYONE that has been so gracious and willing to share information, tips, etc.  I couldn't have done it without you all!  Here's to hoping things go well, and that someday...I'll have the privilege of flying with some of you awesome folks!