Upcoming Boards

Also got the no-go from the 114th so I'd be equally interested in hearing from the selects. I went up to visit the squadron and they have an awesome facility and the guys were great to talk to. Oh well, on to the next one gentlemen.

Yes I got to talk to the ops commander when I was up there and he said that being from the local area was something he focused on. Which is a shame because I am from Kentucky. Decidedly not close to SD.

Dude, you're from KY... Go 130's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today I was fortunate enough to be selected by my base, the 114th Fighter Wing, to go to UPT. I will be posting a recap in the interview section that I hope will give you all some good pointers when you go into your interview...good luck to you all, hope you hear from the boards that are coming up!

Today I was fortunate enough to be selected by my base, the 114th Fighter Wing, to go to UPT. I will be posting a recap in the interview section that I hope will give you all some good pointers when you go into your interview...good luck to you all, hope you hear from the boards that are coming up!

Congrats! Look forward to reading your recap.