China & Chinese Shenanigans

Marlboro BLACK

1 hour ago, FLEA said:

Second balloon was identified now in South America. 

Biden needs to do something. You cannot show other countries that are boundaries are amendable. 

He's been showing other countries that they are for two years

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, gearhog said:

Ain’t that some shit. 

C56CF486-82BE-4136-B17C-C8C505F0CD6F.thumb.jpeg.60e880421790d836994c5623d9b02716.jpeg

Given that the White House didn't reveal they found classified documents at the Penn center for months...I'd say there is trend.

Also kind of odd we just found out there is another Chinese "Weather" balloon floating across South America.

• Like 1

The leadership infrastructure in AMC is built upon a system that this guy is trying to flip over. That means the leaders now are literally the opposite of the leaders he needs. The AF picked the current AMC sq/gp/wg commanders based on ability to process and adhere to administrivia. Now he wants leaders who excel in undefined environments, with a much, much higher probability of failure. We're talking polar opposites in terms of leadership characteristic. Is the air force ready for what accompanies those types of leaders? Considering the last decade of squadron-culture-eradication, I doubt it. 

That is all great, but what comes with that are O-6's (leaders) with brass balls big enough to tell him that he is off his f$cking rocker and that they are not sending their people to the range to waste ammo dualing it out at 10 paces with a cardboard Chinaman. No negotiating? Please! There are better things to worry about when it comes to our tanker force than deploying DJI's out of the sextant port. I admire his drive, and I am all for innovation, but he really needs a spokesperson to write for him. The memo started out great. I was tracking his intent, and then he maybe got too far down into his bottle of scotch.

Sent from my SM-F721U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, uhhello said:

Fake news and fake video.  He says its not possible to hit it with a "missile".

https://twitter.com/AdamKinzinger/status/1621560405448343557?s=20&t=gvv3v9_H9UzAaoSHzS5HCA

image.thumb.png.9f1b61787bdca6044c64814dc2ead343.png

Well thank god we have experts like this, who can weigh-in and tell us what's really going on.  I wonder if he is an expert on anything else we can count-on, because there are so many things I just don't have an answer for - like chemtrails.

• Like 1

So it already crossed most of the US coast to coast, and now it get shots down…I understand the desire to bring it down over the ocean for various reasons, but I’m guessing that some sort of intelligence it was gathering has already made its way back to China.